Where do we post ISO

Where can we post ISO? As new member i don't see any section for it, i just see not supposed to post here.
Where can we post ISO? As new member i don't see any section for it, i just see not supposed to post here. Originally Posted by hensonbedges
You can't post an ISO anywhere. With that said, if you camouflage your request delicately, you can probably get away with an ambiguously veiled request in either Co-Ed or Sandbox. You just have to word it properly to escape the eagle-eyed modtarderators. Or, you can just PM a lady you like and tell her what it is that you are ISO.
delete me Originally Posted by hensonbedges
We thought you were leaving.....
i was trying to get the thread deleted so I didn't get banned. I'd never fully leave, a couple of you guys are way too amusing. Like the degenerate dirty old uncles I never had.
a couple of you guys are way too amusing. Like the degenerate dirty old uncles I never had. Originally Posted by hensonbedges
Sounds like OCD
along with staff the ^^^^^ above poster is not to read this post, Even if I;m one of the likes

sandbox and try n make not sound like a ISO

or n not a good idea BUT could be FUN
pick the right encounter area
do a new review/report
just punt if ya don't know mmmm like smoking , as ya have no idea, just pick one
ROS, Tell what ya want to do to/with her
than the last line pick one, submit then edit and put WELL ? to replace the yes or no
some mods don't read that far. Hay even if guys say RUN,, ya may get credit for the DREAM

shhhh don't tell staff I said ....shit
Yeah. Whut he sed....