Am I Crazy

Am I nuts cause I just can't get past the dirty socks and the hydrogen peroxide on the bed?

https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...n/139865877306
She should have used it on her eyebrows.
I detest dirty feet
Meh, fuck the dirty socks and hydrogen peroxide.
Ass looks decent in some pics.
She looks kinda trashy but id fuck just to see what that ass do.
She should have used it on her eyebrows. Originally Posted by jokacz
Lol!
Might be her covid disinfectant....LOL
Dzaddy. You would love hitting that ass. And her girlfriend as well. They almost gave me a heart attack a week ago at a hotel in Henrietta. Some of the wettest and best pussy I've ever had
Btw. I wasn't there to fuck the socks so I never looked to see if they were dirty or clean
The cleanliness of her socks might be a good indication of how clean the hotel room is. Or isn't!
Dzaddy. You would love hitting that ass. And her girlfriend as well. They almost gave me a heart attack a week ago at a hotel in Henrietta. Some of the wettest and best pussy I've ever had Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Goddamn. Sounds like a good time as i suspected.
Dzaddy. You would love hitting that ass. And her girlfriend as well. They almost gave me a heart attack a week ago at a hotel in Henrietta. Some of the wettest and best pussy I've ever had Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
So, we can look forward to a review?
She should have used it on her eyebrows. Originally Posted by jokacz
exactly, the dark roots with the big bushy eyebrows , I wont start on the face

I can see the new montra , "several non distracting eyebrows"
It is a nice ass, and she allows GREEK! So I say Go For It!
She actually encourages Greek.
Am I nuts cause I just can't get past the dirty socks and the hydrogen peroxide on the bed?

https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...n/139865877306 Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Hydrogen peroxide might be how she’s a “blonde Italian”. They tend to be brunettes.