Phase in Rochester???

Hey everyone, what phase is Rochester in and what is open?
Eve and I wanted to go play at the museum but that is closed; so we would like to find some fun entertainment.
Zoey
Think zoo opens this weekend. Don't think museum yet but very soon as we just got to phase 4. Best you and Eve will find now are that bars and restaurants have reopened with limited seating. However many taverns did not survive financially and have not reopened.
Allnitemarc
I go by shootings n stabbings in the city for phase

we still in making up for lost time at shooting at eac... Stabbing back to about normal for summer

going ta be a LONG summer

outside of city seems ok
If I had the time and unlimited funds, getaway weekend with you and Eve would be my first choice on my bucket list !!

Phasers on stun
No intellegent life

Phasers on stun
No intellegent life Originally Posted by lilylivered
Video game dispute leads to SWAT team response, Rochester man arrested and shotgun recovered

Thank you for the link. So much violence and hatred out there, it’s very disappointing ��
in the news also many of the museums are open or soon

most in a fire/shoot/stab free zone ta boot

just take care on route to and from girl
If I had the time and unlimited funds, getaway weekend with you and Eve would be my first choice on my bucket list !! Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
The time would be it as funds are reasonable
Zoey
Think zoo opens this weekend. Don't think museum yet but very soon as we just got to phase 4. Best you and Eve will find now are that bars and restaurants have reopened with limited seating. However many taverns did not survive financially and have not reopened.
Allnitemarc Originally Posted by Allnitemarc
Seriously??? Read into it. Looking for entertainment ��... Museum of “PLAY”
Seriously??? Read into it. Looking for entertainment ��... Museum of “PLAY” Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
When is The Strong National Museum of Play open?

The Strong National Museum of Play is open:
  • Sun - Sun 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
  • Mon - Thu 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Fri - Sat 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Buy tickets in advance on Tripadvisor. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.

or is there another ????