SWYPE cramp... Who even has legible handwriting anymore??

Just a funny side-effect thread now that I HAVE this non-functioning hand after 20 pages of posts today! ( not literally!) They aren't teaching cursive in many schools I've heard. I took typing all for high-school years so it's a SERIOUS effort to write legibly without concentrating. It gets progressively more sloppy. So tacky! lol

On that note, it's time to give my hand a break! For rizzles this time! :-P
You don't even wanna see my chickenscratch , I make a Dr. look like an anal retentive chick !
Never happens to me (handwriting or otherwise) ... 2 finger eagle search system on the keyboard, don't write on paper any longer ....

but getting a cramp down under often and THX to y'all lovely Ladies the hand is getting a rest.
You get used to being able to backspace and correct, too. When I have to write something on paper, I screw up a lot.

Sometimes, I have to throw away about 2 checks before I get one I can cash instead of throwing away.

Of course, people are getting worse and worse about just typing blind and not correcting grammar and spelling errors.
You get used to being able to backspace and correct, too. When I have to write something on paper, I screw up a lot.

Sometimes, I have to throw away about 2 checks before I get one I can cash instead of throwing away.

Of course, people are getting worse and worse about just typing blind and not correcting grammar and spelling errors. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I hate losing my work because I'm an "off the cuff" writer. The first draft is always best.
OMG! A non functioning hand due to 20 pages of posting. Glad you weren't giving a long speech! LOL
I feel like I'm back in elementary whenever I write cursive as it is so seldom used anymore. I pay most bills online so my signature probably changes as rarely as I use it. Welcome the age of progress.