Catching feelings?

To the johns & ladies. Have you caught feelings for a client? Vice versa for the the johns.
I have a SB that confessed hear feelings for me, just curious if thats a common thing.

Have a lovely day ladies & gents
Burning feeling, stinging feeling, swollen feeling, pregnant feeling... lots of feelings going around.
Could it be desperation on one part? Or the other part seems to be an easy mark?
Burning feeling, stinging feeling, swollen feeling, pregnant feeling... lots of feelings going around. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Peed my pants a little feeling after reading your response. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
To the johns & ladies. Have you caught feelings for a client? Vice versa for the the johns.
I have a SB that confessed hear feelings for me, just curious if thats a common thing.

Have a lovely day ladies & gents Originally Posted by Mavic TX
You’re a lucky guy !!!
You are 70 she is 31. I mean that’s pure Love. Call the attorney tell him. You will be revising your will. And put her as your beneficiary.
Tell her you are broke and can't afford to pay her allowance anymore.

You still think she will have feelings?
Tell her you are broke and can't afford to pay her allowance anymore.

You still think she will have feelings? Originally Posted by dbjp101
BINGO!! We have a WINNER!!

OP ... what dbjp101 said!!
  • BLM69
  • 01-21-2019, 04:07 PM
Cut the $ off, feelings go away quickly after that
Had clients catch feelings for me before and they were immediately cut off and blocked. Its weird. We can be friends but when they start pulling up on you just to "chill" like.......um.....no I'm good luv, enjoy
Run Forrest RUN!!!!
Line crossing on Eccie? Never happens!🤣😂😎
  • L.A.
  • 01-21-2019, 09:13 PM
I've been in the hobby for a while. There are providers I like and repeat with and consider myself a regular. Sometimes we text and go out to eat off the clock. Once I paid for her kids private school and to get her car repaired. I felt I had to since I was the one that bought it. I've only proposed the one time so I don't really count that.
Honestly I think if I started feeling more of something than I should I'd not see that provider anymore, but in 15+ years it's never happened.
I am a big sucker for that kind of thing. I had a girl say that to me in the past and I bit hard. Long story short it was just an excuse for an ever escalating series of requests. Like will you donate a kidney level of requests. Now I know better and if anyone says that now I cut ties, regardless of how much I like them.
For 90 mins at a time!