The late Megan Marie

Hello friends, I am re-posting this in the various areas my sister worked in hopes of reaching as many people as possible.

Megan Marie provided a service within this community and many of you came to know her and care for her very deeply.

As you know, she passed away in 2010, 3 years ago this last July. I'm sure you can imagine, her loss is unbearable for our family even today. Especially our mother and father.

As a gift to them I am compiling statements from friends and loved ones to put in a book for our parents. It will mean a great deal to them to reflect on the impact she had on the lives of those around her.

What I am asking of you, those of you who cared for her and were maybe the recipient of her garden goodies and fresh eggs, will you please reply to this thread with a kind word about my sister?

The fact that you knew her in this professional capacity is irrelevant, no matter how she came to be in your life, you were blessed and it would be lovely if you would share your thoughts. You don't have to reveal how you knew her, she was your friend. She had lots of those from all walks of life and from many circles.

Her profession was not a secret to us and it didn't matter as long as she was safe with all of you and she was. I am delighted that she was able to make you smile and feel good for the time you shared.

This is your chance to do one last review for Megan Marie only not the specifics of the service she provided but about the sweet spirit you came to know, her smile, her silliness, everything that made her wonderful. As strange as it may sound, this review is for her mom and dad. Again, she was your friend.

If you know of other areas she worked and knew people, would you please repost a link to send others here?

Many thanks,

Little Sister ♥
#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.