Encounter: Shasha at 21 is all that she has been hyped up to be.

Date: 7-11-23
Name: Shasha
Address and Phone: -
Address: Harry Hines
Phone: 469-571-0137
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table shower, BBBJ, breast sucking, BBFS fucking.
Hair Length and Color: Black and over her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5 ft and some change, she is a sexy lady with some Bor C cup tatas. Smooth kitty that was so good my lizard spit right in it.
Recommendation: Yes
Very good bbfs option
Very good bbfs option Originally Posted by Softcorehobbyist
A very good all around session. I saw her the other day and she can drain anyone. Beautiful face, pretty mouth and sex machine.
I was under the understanding that Shasha was BBFS regardless?
I was under the understanding that Shasha was BBFS regardless? Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
I was using the word "option" like she is a a good bbfs choice, for those that may want to go swimming without their swim trunks
I was using the word "option" like she is a a good bbfs choice, for those that may want to go swimming without their swim trunks Originally Posted by Softcorehobbyist
Great analogy, Sasha brings that off of them.
Originally Posted by Kittchat12
"The Best" is a group...Sasha, Krystal, Pinkie, Jessie...
That assessment includes that fact that their excellent service has no upcharge.
There are other great providers, but charge more for what should be a standard level of service.
That elevated group would be a bit larger if you included Studios.
My opinion is purely subjective, but I guarantee you I am being objective when I say that.
Interesting option.
Make no sense other than your standard doesn't match with theirs? Where are these other girls at now?
"The Best" is a group...Sasha, Krystal, Pinkie, Jessie...
That assessment includes that fact that their excellent service has no upcharge.
There are other great providers, but charge more for what should be a standard level of service.
That elevated group would be a bit larger if you included Studios.
My opinion is purely subjective, but I guarantee you I am being objective when I say that. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Never met one yet that didn't want more money. Hoping that is not the case.
Never met one yet that didn't want more money. Originally Posted by Mechanic Mike
  • Elrod
  • 07-29-2023, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Good luck on your quest. That is going to be the standard.
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
All good. Thanks brother.
I was using the word "option" like she is a a good bbfs choice, for those that may want to go swimming without their swim trunks Originally Posted by Softcorehobbyist
Gracias