City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: Fbsm, L1, offered L2 and L3
Hair Length and Color: Dint noticr
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Short. DD. Wore a short revealing dress.
Recommendation: Yes
Is there a street number or cross street? McDermott is a long street and has a few amps. Thx
Hey, good news, I googled the phone number, and it belongs to Lotus. When you google it, you will see the address. Better hurry, I think a line will be forming there pretty soon.
Sorry. I wasn’t interested in l2. But like I mentioned it would need some negotiation
DD for sure. You forgot to mention DDD ass and DDDD belly. Great massage - best I've had in years. Nice BBBJ. CFS and CBJ to complete. All for 2 Bens plus the $70 house fee.
Texoma private message me the cip spa your talking about dose it start with an R
DD for sure. You forgot to mention DDD ass and DDDD belly. Great massage - best I've had in years. Nice BBBJ. CFS and CBJ to complete. All for 2 Bens plus the $70 house fee. Originally Posted by oral_dlites
Is the belly that big lol? I still plan to pull up later this week. Not too many Latina's at a Sub Amp. Would like to see your review for a different perspective.
Thanks oral_dlites, i know to stay away at that price point.
  • pipe
  • 07-17-2023, 10:12 AM
A big belly asian woman is fine every now and then, as long as the service is superb.
so wait she's Latina right?
ddd is she fat or in her 1st/2nd trimester? That doesn't sound right she fat, right?
Fat like you read about in fat msgazine. She's asian.
She is already gone