Name: Chanel
Address and Phone: -
Address: Emerald Street
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Service level on par with the best around. See ROS for details.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Around 5'1"-5'3", About 115 lbs-125 lbs, Very cute in a short pleated pleated skirt, Around B or small C cup naturals with great nipples, Shaved below.
Recommendation: Yes
Chanel is incredible
Very good review.

Chanel got here as a Rocket ready to blast off. It's fun reading about her in each succeeding review. She delivers every time.
Chanel's 69 is splendid
Chanel's 69 is splendid Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Splendid? Used infrequently in reviews or comments, but definitely describes her excellent service.
Top notch insatiable a primetime the list goes on
insatiable

I wonder how many proposals she has received? Maybe she is the real reason that some monger reported a "line out the door."
Splendid? Used infrequently in reviews or comments, but definitely describes her excellent service. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
On a close note, Chanel's pussy tastes splendid like Splenda. Sweet, but no calories. The FDA cleared Chanel as ''safe to consume'', after a Laboratory Rat Study. What they didn't put in their notes, is Chung Tran is the Laboratory Rat from their study, and he gobbled Chanel's pussy like it was groceries
Chanel is a complete package sweet beautiful sexy and a passionate performer , she could easily be an all time favorite.
I, too, have had good luck with Chanel.
Are there 2 Chanel’s now? I just saw Chanel at Michiko a few days ago, she didn’t mention leaving.
Darklove,

I think that there are Korean Chanels at Michiko and GL.
Latina Chanel at Bali, recently at 21.
Sheeze! We need numbers on their jerseys, cuz there are too many same-name providers.
Darklove,

I think that there are Korean Chanels at Michiko and GL.
Latina Chanel at Bali, recently at 21.
Sheeze! We need numbers on their jerseys, cuz there are too many same-name providers. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Thank you for the clarification. When a name is becoming a legend I think all other providers woth the same name should be forced to change their name. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!
I think there is a chanel at Bali too apparently. This is the best chanel
Thank you for the clarification. When a name is becoming a legend I think all other providers woth the same name should be forced to change their name. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!! Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Of course. Can you imagine, say, the Boston Red Sox fielding a Player named Rickey Mantle, wearing #7?