Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: Fbsm
Hair Length and Color: Bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Skinny with no curves except for the C bolts on
Recommendation: Yes
I was already horny and didn’t want to to wait.
Bro 55? Are you ok? I probably wouldn't even bother anything sensual at this point
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Some of these guys blow outrageous amounts of money on the young girls who just pretend they want to be with them. I wonder how many of them burn through their life savings chasing that fairytale, because there’s no way the average monger can actually afford to pay that 240 every pop all of the time.

I’m with you, I would much rather go to the older women who actually enjoy being with you because they don’t get that much attention. Plus as you pointed out, you don’t have to tip them very much and they are grateful for what you do give them.
  • HUGO
  • 08-09-2023, 12:59 PM
Haven't been in this area for some time but Luby was a very good visit, provides good back walking, foot and body massage.. she's thin flat tummy and bolt ons for sure but my guess she is about 60 and nice lips !
More like 65+ with tips as hard as concrete. I don't see the attraction.
Haven't been in this area for some time but Luby was a very good visit, provides good back walking, foot and body massage.. she's thin flat tummy and bolt ons for sure but my guess she is about 60 and nice lips ! Originally Posted by HUGO