URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com/
Activities: Out of the ordinary
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short curves in all the right places DD
Recommendation: Yes
I can image all 3 bent over the table and going down the line

Thought: since BiBi is basically famous for her DD's, why don't we make appointments, and ask for ''DD''? Would anyone ask ''DD? Huh?'' I doubt it. Just like if you write a letter to the President, and address the letter to ''Sleepy Joe Biden, White House, Wasington, D.C.'' the Post Office isn't going to refuse it, for not having ''1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW''. They know where the White House is, and Michiko knows it's BiBi who sports Double D's.
Bibi is a "good time" but get ready for the overcharges, also she isnt 30 , more like 50, and not cute , decent body and decent service , but have to stop all the time because it was "too much" on top of hearing the hurry u baby , time baby, hurry up ... u guys need to be more honest and leave better reviews cause people are going to see these girls based on your lies... overall her service is decent , but nothing special at all...
Tittyfucked the hell out of Bibi. If you like button on tuts, Bibi is the one.
For short lady her tits are HUGE!!!
What’s her face? I heard average?
What’s her face? I heard average? Originally Posted by Reggie163
Not sure anyone is making the visit to see her face, beautiful or average. I think there are two other things that are considered to be assets. LOL

I always thought that for having big tits, she sure is short.