Just Curious

I enjoy doing things like participating on the board and i know some of the other ladies would love to do more. BUT every time we post ANYTHING we are called funnels or whatever derogatory name some guys can think of or a bunch of guys get on there and derail the conversations with negative comments and I am not sure why you call any thread a lady posts a "threAD".

Do you guys not want us to post things that interest & excite you? Do you guys not want to see new providers making more visits to your area? Do you guy want this to be a "guys only" board? If so please do let us know so we can know how to properly treat the situation.

I am sure if there is a sticky that says providers should only post ads and nothing else. That is what we would do so you can continue to enjoy your board in peace but ladies like us love to interact with you intellectually as well as romantically. Trust me If I did not want that or better I would not waste my time expressing myself to you guys. Rome was not built in a day so I do not expect change to happen overnight but it would be nice to see some more positive attitudes on the posts. Like my mother always said "if you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all" . Thank you for your time.
Some of the best threads are coed. ThreAD is used only because when a provider posts a thread it does draw attention to her. Nothing derogatory there unless it's obvious you're doing it strictly for the attention. Most of the time terms like funnel, whore, hooker, cunt, etc are used as terms of endearment. Only used in derogatory manner when deserved by male or female member. Thick skin here can make experience more enjoyable. That being said, pucker up your turd cutter, post a threAD, and join in.
Some of the best threads are coed. ThreAD is used only because when a provider posts a thread it does draw attention to her. Nothing derogatory there unless it's obvious you're doing it strictly for the attention. Most of the time terms like funnel, whore, hooker, cunt, etc are used as terms of endearment. Only used in derogatory manner when deserved by male or female member. Thick skin here can make experience more enjoyable. That being said, pucker up your turd cutter, post a threAD, and join in. Originally Posted by generalbob
I love your sense of humor. Very well put and explained but if everything a person posts a reflection of themselves which in turn opens up conversations about them how can it be a threAD. For example if I posted a thread about NURU massages to gauge conversation about the subject so others can learn about things they have not experienced but because I am the topic starter the conversation always ends up leading back to me .
merge with "get a life"?

Rather than get offended by someone who dosent understand our funn lovin dialect, I may suggest merging this threD with "comfort". Whew

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057892853
merge with "get a life"?

Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Looks like the start of a "little" gang bang.
Didn't care for the accusatory tone, but not ready to declare an official rivalry. Still falls under funnin whew
One of the reasons I am not offended by the comments above is because it is the same people who post the same negative comments on every thread or threAD. The funny thing is if you guys are the only ones commenting on everything, so you spoil the party for everybody and the only ones left to talk to themselves is you guys hi-fiving each other about how you ruined it for everyone.. LOL BUT the thing is the only reason you end up with yourself is because everyone went somewhere else to be happy. I am glad you guys enjoy the company of each other. It does suck to be a lonely villain.
One of the reasons I am not offended by the comments above is because it is the same people who post the same negative comments on every thread or threAD. The funny thing is if you guys are the only ones commenting on everything, so you spoil the party for everybody and the only ones left to talk to themselves is you guys hi-fiving each other about how you ruined it for everyone.. LOL BUT the thing is the only reason you end up with yourself is because everyone went somewhere else to be happy. I am glad you guys enjoy the company of each other. It does suck to be a lonely villain. Originally Posted by CummingsLane
I did not see the posts that you are referring to because three of those members are on my ignore list. They are on my ignore list because they post in every thread without saying anything even remotely interesting to me. It is a useful function that I recommend to you. You can then focus on what interests you, without wading through all the shit.
I absolutely hate the derogatory names that get used against the Providers..Call me a Jimmy if you wish. But leave the ladies alone. I'm always interested in what women have to say. Just my 2 cents.
Men are pigs.
I absolutely hate the derogatory names that get used against the Providers..Call me a Jimmy if you wish. But leave the ladies alone. I'm always interested in what women have to say. Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by dpmdavie
oh davey

...just whats do they ...provide
I love your sense of humor. Very well put and explained but if everything a person posts a reflection of themselves which in turn opens up conversations about them how can it be a threAD. For example if I posted a thread about NURU massages to gauge conversation about the subject so others can learn about things they have not experienced but because I am the topic starter the conversation always ends up leading back to me . Originally Posted by CummingsLane

Is this like irony or a paradox?

Tell me.
One of the reasons I am not offended by the comments above is because it is the same people who post the same negative comments on every thread or threAD. The funny thing is if you guys are the only ones commenting on everything, so you spoil the party for everybody and the only ones left to talk to themselves is you guys hi-fiving each other about how you ruined it for everyone.. LOL BUT the thing is the only reason you end up with yourself is because everyone went somewhere else to be happy. I am glad you guys enjoy the company of each other. It does suck to be a lonely villain. Originally Posted by CummingsLane
Just out of curiosity: You tour to various states and regions, and I presume you check out ECCIE in different locations. Do you notice a difference in tone in different places? The Upstate NY section has been denominated "Upset NY" to the delight of some members. Is this title warranted or are things pretty much the same all over?