Hall of F(Sh)ame Members - Upset Division

I'd like to start off the nominations with AllanaXoXo and Mountain Goat as members who should join the Wall of Fame and never should an ill word be spoken about. Membership has it's privileges and the ECC(I)E Wall of Shame Upset Division can start off with these fine upstanding members who can do no wrong. I also would like to nominate in the outstanding visitors category - Wakeup - not much more can be said about these august nominees.

BTW- (I) now stands for (non information) We can all be so proud...
plastic man ...nominates a super friend ta ...all our very own ...ol boney
I'd like to thank the Academy...for the butthurt that runs strong in Upset...and for the willingness of certain members to stay and tough it out on the ECCIE board, no matter the injustices that are heaped upon them.

Without them, this nomination could not be possible...
any jimmie who ...fucks a tranny an not be ...ashamed bouts it also belongs ...as a nominee
any jimmie who ...fucks a tranny an not be ...ashamed bouts it also belongs ...as a nominee Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I'd like to start off the nominations with AllanaXoXo and Mountain Goat as members who should join the Wall of Fame and never should an ill word be spoken about. Membership has it's privileges and the ECC(I)E Wall of Shame Upset Division can start off with these fine upstanding members who can do no wrong. I also would like to nominate in the outstanding visitors category - Wakeup - not much more can be said about these august nominees.

BTW- (I) now stands for (non information) We can all be so proud... Originally Posted by Perryay
I'll second your nominations.
any jimmie who ...fucks a tranny an not be ...ashamed bouts it also belongs ...as a nominee Originally Posted by Plastic Man

elg......
but, but , but, I've never seen her.

does this mean I have to - I mean as a fellow nominee?
I've always been curious...the newbs do this in Houston too.

list the reasons why you guys take shots at my wife instead of me. Thanks.
I believe that I've stayed above that fray....
Perhaps not... I DO do a lot of drunck posting... so anything is possible....

I prefer to focus on your inability to post lincks to supposed infractions made by others.... but that's me.

Carry on.
Fun lovin newbs of Houston lead the way in showing unity for those who partake in board nuptials whew

list the reasons why you guys take shots at my wife instead of me. Thanks. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Have no reason to pick on Valerie. She's flippin hot. The only shot I'd take at her would come out my wee wee.

list the reasons why you guys take shots at my wife instead of me. Thanks. Originally Posted by Wakeup
at my wife instead Originally Posted by Wakeup
Mazel tov !! Whew