Encounter: Reliable SA quickie

User ID: -
Date: 1/15/20
Name: Ashley
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.seeking.com/member/67394...4-5d5af5b3b2ac
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Motel in Robinson area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dirty blonde hair, big fake ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very short, long hair with a fake big pony tail like Ariana Grande. Skinny, nice body.

Looks a bit older than her pictures though, they are realistic but maybe add a few years to the face
Recommendation: Yes
I fucking hate all the Instagram doctored up photos.
I fucking hate all the Instagram doctored up photos. Originally Posted by sjomonty
It's frustrating, but the upside is it's very obvious when the filtering/doctoring happens so you can do a bit of deducing what's probably realistic since you can also only make the same basic changes they all make with them.
Wow I remember that girl! Catfished her on Facebook with one of my hobby accounts. Showed up and it was her boyfriend running out of the house towards my car with a baseball bat lmfao. I hit the gas and left a trail of tire smoke in his face which is probably the only thing that prevented my car from getting fucked up. This was summer of '18. She was mutual friends with a bunch of other hookers I'm friends with on that account so I figured I'd give it a shot. Big mistake there. Lucky I got out of that one alright.
Wow I remember that girl! Catfished her on Facebook with one of my hobby accounts. Showed up and it was her boyfriend running out of the house towards my car with a baseball bat lmfao. I hit the gas and left a trail of tire smoke in his face which is probably the only thing that prevented my car from getting fucked up. This was summer of '18. She was mutual friends with a bunch of other hookers I'm friends with on that account so I figured I'd give it a shot. Big mistake there. Lucky I got out of that one alright. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
Did you have a freebie set up or an arrangement?
Arrangement. Was clearly a setup because she sent a picture with a timestamp.
She just tried pulling a fast one on me for pics and videos for $50. Her name on Snapchat is ashwebb1216 if anyone is interested in getting beat for money
If you guys spent as much time with your WIVES AND YOUR CHILDREN as you do on sites like seeking and writing “reviews” on girls that are just trying to get by maybe you wouldn’t need to pay for pussy����
I’m only saying this because I met this girl a few days ago. She actually lives In sharpsburgh. She’s actually really sweet and actually kind of funny. I actually wouldn’t mind being her friend. She went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and happy, she told me about this review site and I think she almost cried. This seems like some locker room banter. Just a bunch of guys talking down on women. I recommend her. She’s cute,I love the ponytail and she gives good head,nice body
If you guys spent as much time with your WIVES AND YOUR CHILDREN as you do on sites like seeking and writing “reviews” on girls that are just trying to get by maybe you wouldn’t need to pay for pussy���� Originally Posted by Kod1989
Wife and children? No fucking thanks
Tell her you love her and take her away from this miserable lifestyle she chose. SMH
  • SD78
  • 02-02-2020, 09:42 PM
If you guys spent as much time with your WIVES AND YOUR CHILDREN as you do on sites like seeking and writing “reviews” on girls that are just trying to get by maybe you wouldn’t need to pay for pussy���� Originally Posted by Kod1989
Who are you to determine that everyone on here "needs" to pay for pussy?
Don't forget that the people you decided "need" to pay are supporting at least to some degree those that choose to sell pussy.

I’m only saying this because I met this girl a few days ago. She actually lives In sharpsburgh. She’s actually really sweet and actually kind of funny. I actually wouldn’t mind being her friend. She went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and happy, she told me about this review site and I think she almost cried. This seems like some locker room banter. Just a bunch of guys talking down on women. I recommend her. She’s cute,I love the ponytail and she gives good head,nice body Originally Posted by Kod1989
I didn't see anyone talking down on this chick here, just one guy describing a weird almost encounter/close call. I'm not sure why you took offence.
It's clearly someone who knows the girl that started talking shit. Just created an account last week and 2 posts.
It's clearly someone who knows the girl that started talking shit. Just created an account last week and 2 posts. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
Wanna bet Kod1989 is either the Ashley or her boyfriend, perhaps the same one that chased your car with a baseball bat unless she dumped him and has a new one