Is this the Real World?

I know when it comes to the clandestine life we all live through this hobby and it's components we have to join each other, even if only theoretically, in brotherhood against the common enemy, be it LE, publicity, or even death. Imagine if we all knew each other by face and as we assumed our monikers we still knew exactly who we were addressing. Would we all have any less of a duty to protect each other? Would we still want to? If we are holding on to our anonymity for the greater good of anonymity, so be it, but if we have the opportunity to share real world info about another who may or may not exist in this world that could potentially save a life why aren't we all doing the world a favor and reaching into the moral cookie jar with the rest of our backs turned? It saddens me to know there one small vein in this huge heart we share.
Why are you so eager to link people to their rw info?? This isn't the first you've spoken or acted on it.
nn
Y_eye,
Even in the rw folks screw with others lives.
I could present your discussion points and claim that our discretion issues also apply to real world.
And yet another PSA. Thank you
I know when it comes to the clandestine life we all live through this hobby and it's components we have to join each other, even if only theoretically, in brotherhood against the common enemy, be it LE, publicity, or even death. Imagine if we all knew each other by face and as we assumed our monikers we still knew exactly who we were addressing. Would we all have any less of a duty to protect each other? Would we still want to? If we are holding on to our anonymity for the greater good of anonymity, so be it, but if we have the opportunity to share real world info about another who may or may not exist in this world that could potentially save a life why aren't we all doing the world a favor and reaching into the moral cookie jar with the rest of our backs turned? It saddens me to know there one small vein in this huge heart we share. Originally Posted by Y_eye_AwE_Ta
I'm sure this person's family would really appreciate your perceived "duty" to share this aspect of her life with the world to alleviate your catharsis.

This whole deal is a damm shame.... but really, use some sense.