Retail Therapy During Covid -19

Is it just me or is anyone else doin retail therapy and shopping on line ?
Oh, absolutely! I mean, what else is there to do? Ha ha. That’s why I’m posting all these pictures in my new clothes and shoes.

I just had one of my favorite Little Rock guys buy me the pair of red-bottom boots I have been dreaming about… So naturally I had to order a few sweater dresses to go with them.

I will be heading down to Little Rock within the next couple of weeks to thank him personally. You should come with me!! My friend has always wanted to meet you. Plus we could check out that new outlet mall. I have not been there yet!
Yes! Amazon and EBay are my go to places.

I also love it when I get that notification when it says “your package is out for delivery and arrive today by 5pm” 😆
Yes! Amazon and EBay are my go to places.

I also love it when I get that notification when it says “your package is out for delivery and arrive today by 5pm” 😆 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Yaaas!! It’s like a Pandemic Christmas!!!

Right now I’m trying to stop myself from buying this red cashmere sweater dress. My heart and mind is not cooperating with logic. It goes so well with the boots!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 86971BA8-EA22-499C-B6C9-55380FAB484B.jpeg (56.4 KB, 219 views)
Yaaas!! It’s like a Pandemic Christmas!!!

Right now I’m trying to stop myself from buying this red cashmere sweater dress. My heart and mind is not cooperating with logic. It goes so well with the boots! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Treat yo self! This has boss babe written all over
Treat yo self! This has boss babe written all over Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I just did a minute ago! I have an addiction to sweater dresses and overpriced footwear. Help! Lol
Clothes and shoes are cool and all, but for my Covid retail therapy I commissioned an original 30×40 Pricasso painting of my calendar picture to hang in the foyer. He literally painted the whole thing with his dick and I know this because he sent me the X-rated video of him painting it. Let's just say he was doing "the credit card swipe" long before Cardi B. Spoiler alert, he finished on it at the end.

Here is a clip of him on Australia's Got Talent.

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Omg Vannah!!! That is so awesome! I love it!!!
Omg Vannah!!! That is so awesome! I love it!!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you! The likeness is incredible. I had wanted to reach out to him for quite some time, but he is 72, so I figured I shouldn't waste too much time.

I showed the entire video to my 88 year old grandmother and she laughed the whole time. I emailed him and told him that she asked "How do you think he keeps it hard that long?" He responded to her saying "There is a lot of masturbation that goes on off camera you don't see that keeps things going."
Thank you! The likeness is incredible. I had wanted to reach out to him for quite some time, but he is 72, so I figured I shouldn't waste too much time.

I showed the entire video to my 88 year old grandmother and she laughed the whole time. I emailed him and told him that she asked "How do you think he keeps it hard that long?" He responded to her saying "There is a lot of masturbation that goes on off camera you don't see that keeps things going." Originally Posted by Vannah
It’s a beautiful rendition of you and you will giggle every time you look at it. A thing of beauty is a joy forever!
He used his dick as a brush? Hmmmm ... hope it wasn't oil paint. Interesting technique ... I think?
Cat socks
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 43A54098-B44B-4793-AD4D-B0CA168F1EDE.jpeg (127.9 KB, 176 views)
He used his dick as a brush? Hmmmm ... hope it wasn't oil paint. Interesting technique ... I think? Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Yes! It is the wildest thing I've ever seen. If I didn't see the video, I wouldn't have believed he actually did it. I can't even paint that well with my hands!