Best CBJ Around

Many ladies get overlooked in this department, but thought I’d share some love. The Yang to the Yin of the BBBJ: The CBJ.

Some top rated honorable mentions that first cum to mind:

Nicole Foxx, Bentley & Bonnie Banks, Karmenn Alexuss, and Dahlia Doll.
Many ladies get overlooked in this department, but thought I’d share some love. The Yang to the Yin of the BBBJ: The CBJ.

Some top rated honorable mentions that first cum to mind:

Nicole Foxx, Bentley & Bonnie Banks, Karmenn Alexuss, and Dahlia Doll. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

I wish I could add to the list but I'm not really familiar with what that acronym is.

Not sure if they get overlooked in this department or because of this department, they just get plain overlooked! I'm not saying I would overlook them but if they also don't kiss, then...

I wish I could add to the list but I'm not really familiar with what that acronym is.

Not sure if they get overlooked in this department or because of this department, they just get plain overlooked! I'm not saying I would overlook them but if they also don't kiss, then...

Originally Posted by Exchequer
😂 😂
Ex,described a participation trophy lady. Lol
Ex,described a participation trophy lady. Lol Originally Posted by Baconman

Well if you kiss, and have a nice asset, I might look over the CBJ. But you better be the queen of CBJ's!

• BK
  • 10-05-2020, 04:28 PM
Please keep adding to this list so I will know who not to even consider. One nice big thread to cut through the research.
Please keep adding to this list so I will know who not to even consider. One nice big thread to cut through the research. Originally Posted by BK
You could add no kissing and Daty also.
Please keep adding to this list so I will know who not to even consider. One nice big thread to cut through the research. Originally Posted by BK
You could add no kissing and Daty also. Originally Posted by Baconman
Leave it to BK and Baconman to make no bones about it!

As for me, I like to put a few sarcastic jokes with it!

Well if you kiss, and have a nice asset, I might look over the CBJ. But you better be the queen of CBJ's!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
I agree. But if they are no DATY I am totally out of there. No DATY, no kissing and CBJ, then they should find another line of work. So I would love to see an all inclusive list.
I agree. But if they are no DATY I am totally out of there. No DATY, no kissing and CBJ, then they should find another line of work. So I would love to see an all inclusive list. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Count me in on wanting to see an exhaustive list.