Best FBSM Around?

We've covered bbbj and cbj.
But who gives the best FBSM and what makes it special?
I’m quite fond of Alisa Bloom doing FBSM
Also Jordan Jenkins gives a really great FBSM 👌
Also Jordan Jenkins gives a really great FBSM 👌 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

Rumor has it, she does a pretty decent CBJ.
Arianne Hope in Fayetteville is awesome.
Rumor has it, she does a pretty decent CBJ. Originally Posted by Exchequer
Yes! So good that she sucked the condom off my Dick and damn near choked on it! No joke. That’s why we shouldn’t play with balloons.
Yes! So good that she sucked the condom off my Dick and damn near choked on it! No joke. That’s why we shouldn’t play with balloons. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Oh no, don't share that around too much or they'll put a big government warning on condom packaging about choking hazard. And some may wrongly interpret it to mean the size of the object being covered lol.
Yes! So good that she sucked the condom off my Dick and damn near choked on it! No joke. That’s why we shouldn’t play with balloons. Originally Posted by austin88998833

Or buy sizes too big!!

Arianne Hope in Fayetteville is awesome. Originally Posted by czbrat3962

AriannaHope is the bomb.com! I can't say enough good things about this wonderful woman.
AriannaHope is the bomb.com! I can't say enough good things about this wonderful woman. Originally Posted by Exchequer
No doubt!
AriannaHope is the bomb.com! I can't say enough good things about this wonderful woman. Originally Posted by Exchequer
+1