Trump head was an amusing clown

Until his stupid shit caused a civilian plane to be shot down. The whole world is blaming trump....except from his ignorant supporters from all countries that suk his dick on here 24/7.

Feel free to defend from putins Russia or wherever you may be

Trump has no lies to hide. That's why he is trying to hide everything.
Get a grip. Trump didn't cause that plane to be shot down. Man up.
Yeah the idiot that had his finger on the launch button, who was just a little too eager to "retaliate" over there in Iran "caused a civilian plane to be shot down" .....
The TDS has NO basis with reality...the asinine comments bear the FRUITS!!
Trump head stirred shit up in Iran with his abuse of power that he was impeached for. How hard can that be to comprehend even for the most ignorant supporters.

I can only guess and smh. Trump is no longer a joke to the world. He has killed innocent people
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 04:42 PM
TS - lumping Trump right in there with H.....
Thank You !
Until his stupid shit caused a civilian plane to be shot down. The whole world is blaming trump....except from his ignorant supporters from all countries that suk his dick on here 24/7.

Feel free to defend from putins Russia or wherever you may be

Trump has no lies to hide. That's why he is trying to hide everything. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Trump has Four more Years of killing Terrorists and pissing off twats like you, so get use to it. Real Americans don't want to hear your gripes.
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=Tsmokies;1061918117]Until his stupid shit caused a civilian plane to be shot down. The whole world is blaming trump....except from his ignorant supporters from all countries that suk his dick on here 24/7.

Since you feel Trump has made civil aviation unsafe , TS
I suggest you rent a car with AOC and take a drive to Hawaii!!
Trump head stirred shit up in Iran with his abuse of power that he was impeached for. How hard can that be to comprehend even for the most ignorant supporters.

I can only guess and smh. Trump is no longer a joke to the world. He has killed innocent people Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The TDS has NO basis with reality...the asinine comments bear the FRUITS!! Originally Posted by bb1961
And yous say I talks funnily!

Uneducated cumstain, General.

I can only guess and smh. Trump is no longer a joke to the world. He has killed innocent people Originally Posted by Tsmokies
what rock did you crawl out from?

assassination was proper despite the weaselly hand-winging by people like TFS suffers you.

but but you say... assassination is a war crime. really???

exactly what we do with a Iranian general who plan activities designed to hurt our soldiers? asking him to "stop making terrorist attacks against our troops, pretty please?" would that make him stop? somehow I don't think so.

Iran retaliated with a barrage of missiles hours before the accidental shootdown from a SAM. this is accepted fact.

Trump did not shoot down that plane. he was not responsible for the shoot down. That alone belongs to Iran.!!! they fucked up.

there's no abuse of power he was accused of in this one.

I noticed that you glossed over the facts and blamed trump for everything under the sink.
  • oeb11
  • 01-15-2020, 03:36 PM
The Fascist DPST narrative on cnn and msnbc permits no deviation from their "Truth"!
Trump - to them - is responsible for everything wrong - and that includes the US defending itself against terrorists who have killed hundreds of Americans, and thousands of people.

It includes attributing Trump as the "responsible party" for the Iranian troops who fired the missile on a civilian airliner. Iran only admitted it because the proof was alread out from multiple sources - they tried to sanitize the site before investigators got there - and failed miserably.

Had to own up to their fuck -up - but that matters not - Fascist DPST's with TDS deem Trump responsible.
Fantasy land!
^^^ yup 100% ,,, talk about conspiracy theories and censorship ( you know lack of true reporting IS censorship)
No Rexsy, lack of true reporting is not censorship. Sort yourself out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship

Do yous and oebsy ever appear in public together?

I didn’t thinks so.
And yous say I talks funnily!

Uneducated cumstain, General. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
What basis in reality was this 5-star self-anointed FLOP of yous ASSUP??

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2690644