URL / Website: -
City: -
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Lap dances, HJTC, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Dark. Below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Columbian. Skinny and shortish. Almost flat chested.
Recommendation: No
Good job holding your ground.

I wouldn’t have agreed to the extra amount either. These girls will hustle you every chance they get, and lots of guys fall victim.
  • snk
  • 03-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Yah I was there yesterday and I got 3 dances from this one girl in the VIP and I handed her $60. She very authoritatively asked me for 20 more as if we'd had 4 dances. I told her we had 3 dances so why would I give her 20 more. She goes 'for tip'. The sad part is this is actually a girl I've danced with multiple times in the past.
Yep, that’s happened to me before with one of the girls I got regular dances from. That’s the last time she’s danced for me. Every time she comes up to me now, I let her know I’m there to see someone else. These girls don’t understand how not to bite the hand that feeds. Many of them spend most of their day all sitting together at the tables not getting any dances because they get greedy and burn the bridge to a good thing
I tell them upfront how many dances I want, and pull that amount out of my shirt pocket after every dance.

It also immediately let's them know you are not to be played..

It's worked for me, was told this many years ago buy an old eccie strip club hound dog...

I prepare my cash beforehand and decide exactly how much I will pay
for dances and extras.