Date: 02/17/2023
Name: Goddess Payne
Phone: 716-469-0830
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: West side
Activities: Dom sub play, tease denial, sensual fetishism. Have seen multiple times and will continue
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tan, great curves and excellent ass
Recommendation: Yes
She is without a doubt the hottest dom around and has legit furniture and devices. Very knowledgeable of all fetishes and loves doing new things and pushing boundaries
OP has been her just over a month, has 3 reviews of the same girl and now the account is disabled..Hmmm

Looks like she is advertising in Buffalo now u Det new name
OP has been her just over a month, has 3 reviews of the same girl and now the account is disabled..Hmmm Originally Posted by ben dover
I won't offer any thoughts on the OP, but Dominique (Goddess Payne) is legit. I haven't done any BDSM with her, it doesn't interest me. But she is fucking hot. Very Kim Kardashian-ish. Big tit's, great Brazilian butt lift. Super sexy. I'll probably see her in a couple of weeks, schedule permitting.
Thanks for the info, she sounds cool. Not interested in ant Dom-sub stuff though.
Not into the bdsm stuff either. However if you are into body worship, facesitting some skilled teasing/edging before making you pop, with some great dirty talking thrown in, she sounds like fun.
What days is she in Rochester?