Miss Tina

Ok who pissed her off ??
To my knowledge she has been retired for a year or more. Has there been a sighting I am not aware of.
To my knowledge she has been retired for a year or more. Has there been a sighting I am not aware of. Originally Posted by 21newguy
no it was fake
She was on ig saying someone was talking crap about her still in the biz .
She has an IG. I miss her. She was real talent. I remember her working at that place on Mcarthur with the Hispanic lady.
Blanca was her name, what happened to the post from yesterday?
Blanca was her name, what happened to the post from yesterday? Originally Posted by Hdtown
I remember Tina and Blanca. That was years ago. I wonder what Blanca’s doing now. Her place was closed last time I went by there.
Im sure after that weird review yesterday some white knight reached out to her to defend her honor. I really dont think since retiring that she keeps up with the boards.
Interesting.

Yes I miss Tina also. If she ever gets back in the business, please post the fact and her new contact info.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-12-2023, 11:06 PM
Tina retired about a year and a half ago. Got totally out of the business. The West avenue location is owned and operated by Molly. The other location is no more. That place is owned by another business that is not hobby related.

Let's leave Tina alone and let her live her life. Anyone still looking for her needs to move on.

This thread and topic are closed.