Name: Alana Valentino
Phone: -
Email Address: contact@alanavalentino.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.alanavalentino.com/
City: Orlando
State: Florida
Address: Central Florida - Hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ, LFK, DATY, CFS, CG, RCG, K9, MISH. No clock watch at all.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Lowerback, Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Alana is petite beautiful young girl more or less 5' no heels. Slim athletic figure. Natural C tiny waist, round butt. She is model type girl. Pictures are hers a bit skinnier. Well, spoken and smart girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Whew. Great lookin gal! And I'm glad it worked out for you.

How did you initially find her? Tryst? Is she Orlando based, or a traveler?

I'm tempted to say she's too expensive (web rates are 5 large for 1 hour).

But I have reluctantly learned that this is what you are gonna pay (at minimum) for that kind of quality. The "No clock watch" thing only adds to the point.

I mean....you can find all kindsa sun-baked fossils here for less. But they ain't worth even half of what this gal is, from the sounds of it.

Thanks!

Rooster, you are right... think on what kind of companionship you want when show up at very nice hotel lobby for outcall then go for a fine dinner after the workout. A 711 burger can satisfy your hungry but it is not the same satisfaction from eat a nice Wagyu Steak at Morton. It is not an every day thing.

She is local and post on Tryst and Eros but not all the time. I had plans with other girl call Sarah which has great reviews on the other site but she canceled at the very last minute. Alana did fill the gap. Yeap bit pricey but worth it.