We let it happen!

I've been railing against this for so many years that I've lost count. To hear creepy Felipe Calderon you'd think that we're lucky to have 20 million uninvited guests here to do all the things we're no longer willing or able to do. Bull shit. How did we ever build this great nation without unwanted, unneeded illegal labor? Well, shucks, there's a puzzle for you. You think they're just here to work? Check the ethnic break down of America's prison population. Want more? Go here: http://www.immigrationcounters.com/
This seems more appropriate here rather than alerts.
Kinda random...ijs
So fucking confused...that article from Wiki goes to illegal immigration around the world...so who is responsible for what?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Latina agencies and Indys hurting your business ?
I could of sworn Native American's were here 1st.

They're the ones who should be pissed.

Look who fucked them over.

So all y'all need to take your Euro-Disney asses back across the pond.
So fucking confused...that article from Wiki goes to illegal immigration around the world...so who is responsible for what? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I was going to ask the same question.....so, who let what happen?
We all have our opinions, and I have mine. To each his own. Nothing against "legal immigration". That's how my ancestors did it.
Legal immigration isn't any better.

All the raids at the AMPs will help get that illegal immigration number down.
I just wanted to take a quick second and wish everybody a happy Cinco de Mayo tomorrow.
We all have our opinions, and I have mine. To each his own. Nothing against "legal immigration". That's how my ancestors did it. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

You are right Debbie, every one has their own thoughts... Back in the day, the legal way of coming here was not so hard...

I worked for a company in Denver, then in Dallas whos employees were alllll from another countries... some of those guys spent thousands on the paper work to get here legally, and most of them had been here for 5+ years working to be able to afford to legally get the rest of their family here(wife & kids). It's sad really. They can not afford to get here legally, so they do it illegally and some of them pay for that also...

I could care less really. To be honest.. They do not bother me, and that is MY opinion. They were all very hard working guys who loved and missed and wanted their families to be able to be here and live a good life... Hell, I don't blame them.

IJS
Legal or illegal, my face poundings ask for no green card.
Legal or illegal, my face poundings ask for no green card. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
LOL!!!
Who else is gonna mow my lawn?