Spotted Dick!

This stuff is on the shelf at H.E.B.

LOL

Check out the walmart prank call.......lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0B7sWxtX3s

"I'm freaking out on my life giving package"...
To funny..
  • Trey
  • 10-01-2012, 08:45 AM
It's not that bad to tell you the truth. It ain't that great either though.

Don't know about from a can though.

Val I'm sure has tried it.
lol
lol--I am gonna get some!
If you want to try it go to Black Lab on Montrose. It's not bad, kind of bland. Then again to me most English food is.
hahahahaha I love how the poor clerk is totally on board with the issue by the end of the prank call. usually pranks start out with genuine concern and seriousness followed by more and more doubt as you get closer to the end. This was the complete opposite really well done! ^___^
hahahahaha I love how the poor clerk is totally on board with the issue by the end of the prank call. usually pranks start out with genuine concern and seriousness followed by more and more doubt as you get closer to the end. This was the complete opposite really well done! ^___^ Originally Posted by Glynette
Oops...wrong thread?
LOL SMI...I prefer homemade

Oops...wrong thread? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
How is it the wrong thread? I'm talking about the spotted dick prank call link in post #1 above the picture.
This stuff is on the shelf at H.E.B.

LOL

Check out the walmart prank call.......lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0B7sWxtX3s
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
i guess you missed this one. lmmfao!

You should have seen the absolute hilarity when the wifey and I went on a quest to find Heinz beans at a store...finally found them at Central Market and the cashier thought we were the first people to ever buy them...

Never knew half the shit Heinz made for the British...in fact, that blue can to the left looks a lot like them...
You should have seen the absolute hilarity when the wifey and I went on a quest to find Heinz beans at a store...finally found them at Central Market and the cashier thought we were the first people to ever buy them... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
He probably hadn't worked there very long is all... Plenty of people here buy Heinz beans I'm sure..
LOL SMI...I prefer homemade

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Who would have thought chocolate chips would be sores on dick pastries?