Phone: 662-397-4364
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://northmiss.backpage.com/Female...ecials/8428617
City: Tupelo
State: Mississippi
Address: Nice hotel off Veterans
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: cbj, cg,mish with pile driving, k-9,tuha, fia,breast play, spanking and playful ass biting
Session Length: hhr
Fee: 125.00
Hair Length and Color: long, past shoudlers, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: thin girl, great body, pretty face and eyes, b cup boobs, nice ass, great attitude and overall a very nice looking girl!
Recommendation: absolutely yes!!
Damn RS, you could find gold in a trash heap! Congrats and thanks for that review, there was a discussion about her and this helps.
Damn RS, you could find gold in a trash heap! Congrats and thanks for that review, there was a discussion about her and this helps. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Lizard I normally don't toftt without some kind of proof of being legit but I am damn glad I did with this one, pure gold she is!!
Does she have an email?
Does she have an email? Originally Posted by mstwn1
Unlikely that a BP lady would post an email address in her ads there.

JaG
I don't think so but I will ask her
She took my advise and created a hobby email:

yourl'cravin@gmail.com

Also she is going by Jade now on BP
Sorry, the correct email is ur1cravin@gmail.com
Nice but CBJ only makes it deal breaker for me or was that by choice ? She does look sexy as hell though .
Nice but CBJ only makes it deal breaker for me or was that by choice ? She does look sexy as hell though . Originally Posted by Boomer_MS
She is new to this and is still learning the ropes, so ymmv.I have seen reports that others have gotten bbbj and will ask for it myself when I see her next.Since she is a local girl she uses pics that are not hers but trust me, she looks very nice in person, great body and pretty face, beautiful eyes too!