Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Bbbj doggy
Session Length: 30
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Blonde just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very young very pretty about 5"5 110 pounds perfect little athletic body. Sexy firm little a maybe b cups very cute ass. The cleanest Kitty you've ever seen the tightest I've ever had and some very sexy tattoos
Recommendation: oh yes yes yes
Any link to any ad ? I Google the number and it doesn't give me any info
She only puts her add up for a few hrs for one or 2 clients then takes them down. Not long enough for all the scam sites to do a data pool on it
any pic you could pm?
Sent
Could you send it to me too?

Thanks.
I can't see ithe in the pm attachment you sent. Any way you can send it to my email ? I pmed you already
Pm pics to me also if you have a moment Thanks
Hmmmm. I been on bp all day today. Dont know how i missed it.
If someone could explain to me how to send pictures in a p.m. I would be more than happy to oblige everyone
To send pics in a PM you have to put this pics on a free hosting site like http://tinypic.com/ then once its loaded there you can use the link it gives you and cute and paste it in the message and it will show up when you send
Its basically[IMG][/IMG] the same way you post pics in threads like this
Please, Pm pics to me also if you have a moment Thanks so much
Thanks for the advice basscat
Ok guys I would like for no one else to go see this absolutely gorgeous young girl. I want to keep her all to myself. Lets face it most of you guys are unsightly and no girl this hot should have to live with the images of your ugly old fat asses huffing and puffing away on top of her for ten seconds. No lets just stay away and let ole BassCat have this one all for himself lol.

For anyone who is on the fence go and see this girl. She is young thin fit and very attractive. A home run for sure.