City: Biloxi
State: Mississippi
Address: A nice condo off of 60
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Bbbj best k9 daty data fiv fia cg rcg Mish msog dt
Session Length: 1.5 way over
Fee: $$$ veterans special
Hair Length and Color: Highlighted Brown between shoulders and ears just about necklace
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Very beautiful lady well taken care of nice perky b cups very cute smackable biteable lickable ass Athletic Works out takes care of herself very soft skin
Recommendation: Yes
thanks for the 411 Im a milf lover and flora belles gone so Ive wondered about this lady.Looking forward to meeting & eating
her.
Anyone know why she is banned right now?
Don't know for a fact but I bet it was for being an asshole.
Don't know for a fact but I bet it was for being an asshole. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
I approve this message !
Hey Boomer, you forgot to "Like" your own post!
Don't know for a fact but I bet it was for being an asshole. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Are you saying that we should avoid Ninotsugi?
For those of us who have never met Ninotsugi, what is important for us to know about her?
Thanks.
Rule #13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Thread closed - PM the poster if you want an answer to your question.

JaG