Do you have a Hobby "Trigger"? Besides your "Ahem"?

Is there such a thing?

Does something trigger your want or need to call a provider?
(Okay, besides your penis..)
  • A sexy girl in the Frozen Foods section made you hot?
  • You had a long week at work?
  • Fight with the SO?
  • You kicked ass on the golf course?
  • It's a Wednesday and it's not called Hump Day for nothing?
  • Needing a connection?
~OR~

Nah...it's the Penis.
He's who actually Makes the call..?

What's your Hobby Trigger?
(And can I touch it?....Just askin...)

~Kelly TNT
anytime, kelly, anytime.

sometimes, it's a memory of an encounter.
sometimes, it's anticipation of an upcoming visit that spurs me on to a pre-quel with her or someone else.
sometimes, it's women watching in downtown dallas or at northpark mall or in the office building i'm working at this week.
it's their curves, their hair, their sweet sweet asses, their beautiful eyes, the longing to be held and nuzzled breasts.
it's things like that which make me wish i had won the lottery last week or really had a rich uncle who liked me so much i was the sole beneficiary.

then i wake up and i've got this concentration of energy in my crotch.
and i have to deal with it.
yes, you can touch it with any part of your body you'd like!!!
Hahaaa.... Nice.

And, thank you...I will.

Just Sayin..

~Kelly TNT
Trigger?? Hmmmmmm....just mostly your showcase. Kelly!
MM
I just get the "itch". Not really the little head driving me, but something internal. I imagine it is like being an alcoholic and getting that twitch that you must have a drink. At times it will hit me out of nowhere. One minute I am working, driving or just watching Sports Center and BAM, I gotta have some good lovin'. I simply crave the encounter of a beautiful, sexy woman, who is there for the sole purpose of making me happy.

Oh yeah, the little head doesn't seem to mind my satisfying the "itch"...
nope, just being lonely!!
Every road lead back to the little head.
If the SO talks up getting together over the weekend and then doesn't follow through or just decides to be pissed off all weekend is usually what causes me to send an email etc. This is probably why 80% of my appointments are on Mondays or Tuesdays.

Regards,
Well for me I want it all the time. I guess you could say I have a constant trigger active so I just call when I can find time to get out for some play time.
Wind just kicked up?
Wind just kicked up? Originally Posted by wackatronic
+1
and pictures of Kelly
let me see.browsing this site usually does the trick.Browsing any sites like this.Hell,I will admit it I'm ready 24-7.The only trigger is a beautiful woman.
I have a quick trigger these days. All I need is to see an attractive lady and have a few extra dollars in my pocket. My mind starts wandering thru my ATF and must see list and next thing I know my phone is being dialed. I am such a slut.
I usually only have the desire to hobby if the day ends with a "y".
When a good self-spanking of Mr. Monkey is required more than 3 times in any given week it's time.

When I have to wear briefs to hold him back because the boxers make a tent...it's time.

When the vibrations from my car engine start feeling realllllll good...it's time.

When I look at a hot dog bun and picture it in a pair of crotchless panties...it's time.

When I start looking at the stained glass windows at my church and see a hot angel...it's time.

When Blanche on The Golden Girls starts looking like an option...it's time.