Ladies: Are You (Have you been) a Swinger?

Years ago I was involved in the lifestyle. It was very different and now and then was truly memorable. I still have some long-time friends that I made while I was swinging that contionue to do so but I've "slowed down" and find it tough to go to one of the clubs and party afterwards.

Ladies, do you think of oyurself as a swinger? By that I mean do you go to any of the local on or off premise clubs or participate in scenes? If you've been in the lifestyle the question should make sense.
I have been in the swinger world now for years and consider myself to be a Swinger. I enjoy going to the on and off premise clubs when I am feeling the desire to be a social butterfly. Having private parties at the house is always fun also .. It is fun in a different way, but they are both great!

Lexy Laye
Naturally-Born Swinger right here. Seriously.
Newbie... still standing at the front door.
Just went for my first-time, to a actual swingers event.
It was about a week and a half, ago with a lovely client.
Hmm.... Funny you should mention swinger.. Im in Boston and attended an afternoon Swingers Party today! Very fun! I have been in the swingers lifestyle for about 3 years now.. Ive even owned a swingers club in Dallas. I love going to mingle, explore and be explored for a better lack of words, but I usually go for the girls, lol. Lexy I agree with you, a private party at the house is always fun too!

Marielynn.. What clubs to you attend? If you do any at all.
First experience in the lifestyle was 10+ years ago at an on premise club. Experimented some (as if in college, but better..LOL) and had my first experience with a woman....WOW! Now attend a popular off premise club, Iniquity. Great place, friendliest, sexiest people I've encountered. We've traveled in groups to resorts for "swingers" and even to Vegas for the AVN's.

I love the lifestyle and those who participate! IMO, having participated in both exclusive communities, the lifestyle is even more exclusive, open minded and respectful of women than some of those who participate in the Hobby community. Not that there aren't some really great folks in the Hobby, because I believe I have been VERY lucky to meet many of the finest! However, if the rules of the lifestyle were applied in the Hobby....well, let's just say the Hobby community would become even more exclusive and there would be much less drama....LOL.
Used to be 'somewhat' active in The Lifestyle years ago, but stopped participating. About to get back into it. I was kind of disappointed back then, hope it's changed a bit (I think it was the crowd I was 'partying' with, though. Those people had too many freaking 'rules').

Jas

Can I have her? Can I? Huh? Can I? Can I? Huh? Pleeeese?

Can I have her? Can I? Huh? Can I? Can I? Huh? Pleeeese? Originally Posted by DFK Hunter

LOL....ain't nothin' like a lady who swings...'-)
My boyfriend LOVES to watch me be fucked by another guy
I've been in the Lifestyle with my SO for about a couple years. I've been to some on-premise and off-premise clubs, but now prefer to attend house parties where we already know people. I like watching and being watched
Have any of you ladies ever been to The 13th Floor?
Have any of you ladies ever been to The 13th Floor? Originally Posted by lenh51

Never been and have heard mixed reviews on the parties there. There's a link to a swing site on my homepage. Might be a better place to ask about the different clubs in the area. I'm an IQ fan, but occasionally go to AM as it is closer to home.
Myself, I started out going to Jet Set when it was located in a small building on Oak Lawn and followed it to its current location. Was lucky to have met a great many nice people men, women and couples) that had been in the lifestyle for quite some time and who were gracious enough to teach me the protocol and invite me to several parties. It's difficult to describe the energy and dynamics of a party if you haven't been a participant since it's sooooo different that most people's perception.
Have any of you ladies ever been to The 13th Floor? Originally Posted by lenh51
I've been there several times, although it's been quite a while since my last visit. Based on visits then (don't know what it's like now), I always advised people to try if at all possible to go with a group you already play with because you never knew what kind of crowd was likely to be there. I always managed to have a great time, even if it was only as an exhibitionist/voyeur.

The actual place was very nice, though, and in a very discreet location.

Jas