Small & Tall Providers

It never really hit me until now just how many of the Providers around here are.....ahem......vertically challenged. Being 6'3" most of the Providers are going to come up short in the height department but I do enjoy tall women. Don't get me wrong, I'll jump n' hump a pixie too, but every now and then I'd like to be eye-to-eye (or at least close...no phone books, please!) with a butt naked woman!
We do have a few of pretty beautiful tall providers.
Im short lol im only 5'3
Isnt Evelyn Bonita 6'3"? Maybe she could wear heels and look down at you!
Look at it this way ...when lying down we are all the same height ...at least that's what I have been told ....good luck with a 6 footer ......T
There's a few out there.

Charli Bella 6'
Charlie Knox 5'11"-6'
Lacensatin 6'
Morgan Monroe 6'2"
Lisa Luv 5'10" but with platforms 6' plus
Ashley Kensington 6'
Lauren Lane 5' 10"
Mistie 5'10"

I know I am missing several. Good luck with your hunt!
brooke is 5'7.. without heels
There's a few out there.

Charli Bella 6'
Charlie Knox 5'11"-6'
Lacensatin 6'
Morgan Monroe 6'2"
Lisa Luv 5'10" but with platforms 6' plus
Ashley Kensington 6'
Lauren Lane 5' 10"
Mistie 5'10"

I know I am missing several. Good luck with your hunt! Originally Posted by clownpuncher
Veronica Moore is 6'2" w/o heels.
Honey Rose- 5'8" (+ heels up to 4")
Im only 5'0" bare feet!!
Okay yall got me without heels I am only 5'4.
Veronica Moore is 6'2" w/o heels.
And up to 6'10" with heels lol
5 ft 9in w/o heels.... at least 6ft 2in with em.... But thats cuz I love the 6"+ CFM Heels...
I love you CFM heels, Asia, especially when they are on my skin.
Okay yall got me without heels I am only 5'4. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I don't know about you but... take away the heels and there I went 5'4 1/2 and not growing another inch. Hey but I wear heels and have a unique torso that leaves me with nice legs.
I love you CFM heels, Asia, especially when they are on my skin. Originally Posted by Jersey Dog
Mmmmm.... well you'll love my new ones!! Especially the spiked heels when they're digging into your chest and you're kissing my feet begging me for mercy. lol... Cant wait to see you!!
Smooches