Being Wrongly Accused?

Recently, I have been accused by a provider of being another person that posts on this site. It's kind of frustrating to think she has me mixed up with someone else. She got this idea in her head because my P411 account resembles his ECCIE account name. She accused me in an email of writing a negative review on her. I have never seen her. I seldom (if ever) write reviews. I may have written 2 or 3 reviews on ASPD over the course of 3 to 4 years and you can see that I have not written a review on ECCIE. I tend to keep a low profile.

All I did was ask for an appointment with this provider through P411 and got slammed by her with accusations and rants about how dare I. So much for a first impression by a provider. I would think she would do a little more homework and figure out we are two separate people. Probably a good thing that I found out what type of personality she has prior to seeing her. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

I have always treated every provider that I have visited with the utmost respect.

End of Vent.
Join the club.....there have been MANY cases I've heard about where a provider has gone totally psycho on someone when the guy didn't even do anything, in some cases like yours where the guy hasn't even MET the girl. Some cases it was simply mistaken identity - other cases it was girls believing everything they were told without an ounce of proof about anything. There is no such thing in this hobby as "innocent until proven guilty". Here it is "guilty if a girl says you are".

What's the answer? Who knows? It would be a nice thought if you could hold a rational conversation with a girl that has wrongly accused you of something. But from what you've stated here I think you realize the futility in that.
If you were to contact me, I would have a conversation with you and decide for myself darlin'...if you are a nice guy, THAT is what will be seen!
That really sucks that you have to go through that when all you want is to spend quality time with a pretty woman and escape from the world for a tad. I think an apology from her is definitely in order. I know you have been nothing but respectful in previous correspondence with me.

ML
These days, you also have to worry about hobby identity theft. Guys will pretend to be some well known poster on one of the boards to slide past screening.
i'm sorry for what you had to go through.
If I were you I would definitely post atleast the eccie handle of the concerned provider so that my fellow hobbyists are aware of this particular provider's antics.
You did it, dont fuckin lie...
JK