Shaving While Driving

Texting and checking e-mails is bad enough but one should never shave while driving. That's an activity that requires a steady hand.
The story itself sounds too silly to even believe.

http://keysnews.com/node/21349

I think she was on her way to see a client.
I think she was on her way to see a client. Originally Posted by BushDrummer
OH, shit! Another NCNS.

Torito
I hate getting shaving cream on the seat. Bumps in the road make it dangerous with a razor in my right hand, constantly looking down and driving with my knee on the bottom of the steering wheel. Rinsing is a pain also. I really prefer to do this all in the shower.
I saw a woman breastfeeding a child while driving once. This was back in the early 90's BCP.
  • npita
  • 03-09-2010, 08:27 PM
I've seen an oriental woman eating a bowl of rice with chopsticks while driving - and unlike the woman shaving, there was no one else in the car to take the wheel. I kid you not.
Wow...people never cease to amaze me.
Going to see her BF, and was driving with her Ex Hubby.... While shaving her VaJayJay... Wow... Says it all....
Shaving! How about all the women in hair curlers that are crusing down the freeway and stroking on the lipstick, mascara or some other produc that requires fcus and concentration, all the while barely leaving her lane and almost hitting the semi or school bus? Whatr about the men and women that drive with their thigh and eat a hamburger? How about the ones that have reading material in front of their face while driving? And, finally, all of the people that carry on conversations while driving? None of the above should be allowed and all should carry a fine of at least $500 and loss of license for 30 days.
People shave their nuts while they drive?
  • w900l
  • 03-10-2010, 03:25 PM
I've seen people brushing their teeth while driving.
About 5 years ago, I was involved in a car accident. The other driver was putting her makeup on while she was driving, she got stabbed in the eye with her mascara.
It was her fault
People shave their nuts while they drive? Originally Posted by lilsmurf
Funny...I would be willing to bet the answer is either no or just once.