Accidental anal

I came across this article, but I don't see how it's possible to mistake a butthole for a pussy and fuck like normal.

http://jezebel.com/butt-what-about-a...nal-1790821947

Is it possible?
I had a similar experience a long time ago. I was with a friend of mine, it was pitch black in her bedroom. We got into a doggy style position, she was face down ass up. She had a big round ass, as I was about to enter her, she dropped down and I entered her butt instead of her vagina. Couldn't tell the difference since we had done Greek before numerous times. I remember her saying g afterwards, you could have given me a heads up???
ask the guys with the lady boy uh ohs
  • ognob
  • 01-06-2017, 09:17 AM
Not saying good or bad, but If two people can't figure out they are having butthole-sechs instead of pussyhole-sechs, then one or both may have anatomy identification issues or they are drunk/high as fuck.
I experienced "accidental anal" one time a few years back with a client. He was being rough (yet enjoyable) while penetrating me doggie-style and slammed right into my ass, 100% by mistake.

It hurt so bad I actually jumped off the bed so hard & quick I some how knocked over the dresser and ended up in the corner weeping. He was beyond sorry and refused to continue afterwards but even still until today I get scared from time to time about it happening again.
Several comments on that article mentioned the same thing, accidental butt violation and crying afterwards.
  • dmode
  • 01-06-2017, 11:07 AM
"Accidental"
Sure, pal.
there was a funny casting couch episode where the dude is dicking from behind the young lady bent over slash face down on the table.

the various cameras catching the pain on her face

he finally busts his nut and pulls out to notice shit all over his dick and says something like, "omg....was i fucking you in the ass?"
I experienced "accidental anal" one time a few years back with a client. He was being rough (yet enjoyable) while penetrating me doggie-style and slammed right into my ass, 100% by mistake.

It hurt so bad I actually jumped off the bed so hard & quick I some how knocked over the dresser and ended up in the corner weeping. He was beyond sorry and refused to continue afterwards but even still until today I get scared from time to time about it happening again. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Ouchy
I'm not into Greek - only done it a few times - but I can't fathom putting in a butthole and not knowing. It's been quite an effort to get inserted each time. I suppose the drunk/lit excuse is possible but speaking for myself, if I was that wasted I don't think I could get hard enough to do it.
I'm not into Greek - only done it a few times - but I can't fathom putting in a butthole and not knowing. It's been quite an effort to get inserted each time. I suppose the drunk/lit excuse is possible but speaking for myself, if I was that wasted I don't think I could get hard enough to do it. Originally Posted by tbone77494
If ass douching ain't done properly that shit stanks. Then you pull out and put it back in and you get that stank on your hands and then you try to wipe it off on her sweaty ass cheeks but you keep stroking and then you notice her clinching her fists and you grab her hands for support and then the shit smell gets on her hands and then she wipes her hands on the bed...and then the whole fucking room starts smelling like shit while you're wondering what she ate for lunch.

It hurt so bad I actually jumped off the bed so hard & quick I some how knocked over the dresser and ended up in the corner weeping. He was beyond sorry and refused to continue afterwards but even still until today I get scared from time to time about it happening again. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I'm sorry that happened to you sweetie but that's a very erotic story
If ass douching ain't done properly that shit stanks. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What's the "proper" technique you use to clean your ass?
I'm sorry that happened to you sweetie but that's a very erotic story Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If you wacked off to it, I'll need you to send me a $50 Walmart gift card please
If you wacked off to it, I'll need you to send me a $50 Walmart gift card please Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

I didn't wack off and no disrespect meant but I did catch a slight blood flow at the thought of pulling out of your ass and you in the corner crying. That was kinda hot.