Free dances from a Stripper

If a stripper gives you free dances at the end of your time with her is it because of:
A: Shes really into you & wants to meet and fuck your brains out for free
B: You just paid her car payment
C: You just paid her rent
D: Both B & C

Being the great guy I am, I know its got to be A.
What do you guys think?
  • T-Can
  • 06-23-2010, 08:39 AM
Some will dance for you until they feel it's worth more to ask for more money.

E. She didn't want to go back to the creepy customer she was sitting with before
Scarry to think I might be the lesser of evils :-)
I am with you Cando
So if I can figure out whos creeper than me, I can grab the girl dancing for him, have her dance for me and threaten to send her back to him if she charges me. Great idea! LOL
Some will dance for you until they feel it's worth more to ask for more money.

E. She didn't want to go back to the creepy customer she was sitting with before Originally Posted by CanDo01
Dang CanDo, you are calling me out again. LOL

On a serious note I can see this as an excuse but to stay around a little longer but giving dances for free while hanging around I don't see for this excuse.
Sometimes the dancer will consider it an investment in the future. Hoping you'll come back again (and again) and spend more money. So while it might cost her $20 today, perhaps it will make her $40 down the line.
Moved from Coed Discussions at request of OP. Accidentally posted in wrong forum.

Torito
I am still going with A: Shes really into you & wants to meet and fuck your brains out for free. Much better for my ego :-)
I knew a waitress that moved into the dancer category.... It was weird.... I'm in a place full of naked women and I'm fixated on my waitress......who was always clothed.... I made sure I was at the club on her birthday so I could see her dance... it was a club rule..... she was hotter than any of the dancers......

I recieved many free dances and ended up going on a vacation trip with her... she was as into me as I was into her.....
I knew a waitress that moved into the dancer category.... It was weird.... I'm in a place full of naked women and I'm fixated on my waitress......who was always clothed.... I made sure I was at the club on her birthday so I could see her dance... it was a club rule..... she was hotter than any of the dancers......

I recieved many free dances and ended up going on a vacation trip with her... she was as into me as I was into her..... Originally Posted by nervousnewbie351

I once had that dream too. Then woke up and realized I had to pay for it.