AMP question

I tried this question in the coed thread, but had no luck. Which AMP masseuse has the nicest large natural breasts? Thank you in advance!
  • Old-T
  • 12-04-2018, 11:24 AM
I did meet one at Lily Garden/VIP Massage on Lomas across from the Fir Grounds several months ago. Said her name was Lily, but not sure (at Lily Garden, everyone might be named Lily). She said she was there most the time, occasionally going to LA for a few days. Saw her twice, very nice time on both visits.
Thanks for the reply, maybe I will stop by and see if she is still there. They seem to move around quite a bit.
Yeah it's gonna be a crap shoot, honestly. Since they tend to move around.

But, if I recall correctly, the lady at Flowie on Coors/Irving had fairly nice sized naturals. And from prior reviews on Rubmaps, she's always there.
Yeah it's gonna be a crap shoot, honestly. Since they tend to move around.

But, if I recall correctly, the lady at Flowie on Coors/Irving had fairly nice sized naturals. And from prior reviews on Rubmaps, she's always there.
I tried this question in the coed thread, but had no luck. Which AMP masseuse has the nicest large natural breasts? Thank you in advance! Originally Posted by wile505
This question is a moving target. In my experience, the ladies rotate in and out of those places with great regularity. Here today, gone tomorrow.