Let the beating begin

Still here

So get started with all the rude comments and name calling on 1...2...3... GO
CG, I think the problem is that people will see this as yet another AD. You can post on coed all you want as long as you are not being blunt about availability, rates, services. The mods have the option of removing your AD and issuing points for it.

A threAD is one thing, an obvious AD can cause you problems.

Good luck.

Camille
I don't want it to read like a ad I really didn't mean it that way ... oh I suck at this
Haha the edit is getting there

But here I was thinking you were going to talk about some spanking sessions!
Any better cf
Lmao oh dear god no
I think you meant:

Edit(...)

Just to keep it original for you.

Or something like that lol
Yea that sounds alot better I'm going to steal that lol
I really don't think I'm ready to retire. To be honest it sucks really really bad to have a sex addiction. If I don't get it I get really cranky and the medicine and the therapy doesn't help
Weren't you moving away with "a good man"?

Before you go, will you be paying back the ladies who helped you in your time of need?
The peanut gallery chimes in again , that is none of your business sir , yes I will be leaving san mainly cause of my ex who is a asshat like yourself. Have a good day
Auto contrair my dear cow girl. You made it not only mine but everyone's business when you voluntarily posted that info.

If you don't want these subjects discussed on this discussion board you should consider not posting about them.

I had a great day!

Enjoy your retirement!!
you retired yet ?
I can't afford anymore infractions right now so I'll just say I concur on the comments from the other mongers.