Possible spur of the moment trip- Any intrest?

Hey guys! Me and my girlfriend miss_miila are thinking of making a last minute trip there. Would y'all like to have US? Also any recommendations on where to stay? PM or Reply here.

SMOOCHES!

-Nikki
You are of course Welcome. The best place to stay is in the Medical or near the Airport.
Thanks babe!

You are of course Welcome. The best place to stay is in the Medical or near the Airport. Originally Posted by pickupkid
imho "last minute" spur of the moment trips are a 50/50 crapshoot. For both providers and hoobiests.

Unless a gent has some definite open time, quite likely he cannot easily meet up with a visitor who hasn't given him adequate notice of say, at least a couple of days or more.

For the visiting ladies, grabbing a last minute quality incall is also a crapshoot, since San Antonio is a "destination"city and also an active convention city. So hotel room availability can be an expensive proposition.

And if a last minute visitor doesn't make some decent revenue, likely she may cross San Antonio off her potential future visit list.

All that said, my firm belief is that at least a week's advance notice works better and being here for at least a day or two before the weekend or for a few days after the weekend give local hobbiests a better shot at making things happe.