Tomorrow guys

Thinking about coming to town tomorrow what do you guys think yes or no? How's the weather?
Weather's been pretty darn hot lately...
^^ biting your tongue a lot lately, Mr Von lol

Is this the new and improved model? Von 2.0 "I'm just going to keep it to myself..."? Where is the fun in that?

On topic:

Weather here is terribly hot, but nothing a nice incall ac can't fix it! Have fun and be safe!
Sigh,,ok,,,I will go ahead and say what I was going to say to appease the lovely Ms Camille Fox.

"hey guys and gals, I'm gonna be in san Antonio tonight thru Wednesday too!!!!!"

Where should I stay? Who should I see? Will it be you? Will I end up all alone looking at TS Still Looking's Showcase wishing he was with me to spoon and wipe my tears away."

Let me know if you think I should come and if you'd like to spend some quality and/or degrading time with me.

Like my threAD?

I'll be in San Antonio for a few days probably arriving this eve. It's too fucking hot to fly so I'll be driving down. oops, I did it again, 1 liner threAD.

Shoot me a pm if you know a great place to stay in the Medical center district off Hubner or 10. Especially if it's close to The Egg & I. IDK, sounds like a good breakfast if you'd like to meet up or at Jims off Perrien Beitel. Christopher Lloyd once played a Jim on the show Taxi. Just like the Taxi I could take to see you. Anyone know a good taxi service they trust while I'm in San Antonio. It sure gets lonely walking the streets alone in the big city. Silly me. To quote Britney Spears "oops I did it again".

How about dinner on The River Walk. I love feeding chips to the ducks at the Mexican food place. They say you shouldn't but they're so cute and they love those chips. Do you think the water in the Canal is safe to drink. Those ducks look like they like the water. I sure get thirsty eating those salty chips at the river walk. I wonder if I'll get diarrhea if I drink that water. If I do, is there a good safe incall I could use at the river Walk?

Anything will make Von new and improved.

My point is this. I'm not trying to derail your threAD. ThreADS are ok. They are allowed. But ladies, if you're going to post a threAD, make it believable. We all know they're threADS. You're fishing for business and there's nothing wrong with it. Just don't make it an AD and maybe post them in the ISO section.
So Von...as a Moderator did you just show your distaste for this ThreAD or are you posting as a member?
I'm not just a mod, I'm also a member.

It was posted from the perception of a member from anywhere on the board who raises and eyebrow, chuckles, and thinks the same thing when they see threADs.

Same as retirement threADs.
Member VS makes valid points — maybe he should consider opening a hooker school? I've heard of one SA hooker school that doesn't cover internet business generation at all! Can you imagine?

I wonder if the OP made the trip? The weather is lovely.
Same as retirement threADs. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
So.....

When should we expect your retirement threAD?
I'm now in San Antonio and it's just as hot here as it was in Dallas. But I've paid for my room for the next 2 days so VS the member(no pun intended) is here to disappoint.