Best places to eat and shop in San Antonio?

Hey guys, its that time again! For my trip to San Antonio next week where are the best places to eat and shop?

BBB
Shopping try La Cantera and The Rim.

Food is a whole 'nuther thread...
Hey lady,

Footlong mentioned shopping at La Cantera. I am only visiting here in SA....but I went. La Cantera is upscale and beautiful. There is an amazing array of shops there, not to mention everything is well maintained.
if you are staying in the airport area it is convenient access to the quarry market where you will find great shopping and restaurants. check out max's wine dive..good food and good beer and wine selections.
if you are in the medical center area then you are not too far from la cantera and the rim. also great for shopping and food.
enjoy your visit!
Shopping is covered. Food...well that depends on what you like and what area of town you are in. I offer my humble opinion on food at your desire Brooke. Just shot me a pm about what area and what you like. I will say between cured, LA gloria, IL sogino, sandbar, southerliegh, boiler house, and nao it's really hard to go wrong at the pearl.
Would also consider the quarry and North star mall which are both near the airport for shopping. Many restaurants near by. However for in the quarry, Maxs wine dive has caught my attention in that shopping area for eatery as suggested above.