threAD

so let's talk about what makes a threAD?
If I start a topic and say I enjoy and offer pegging, ball worship, edging and adore uncut cocks as a personal favorite...is it a threAD?
if I start a thread to bring up what I enjoy and say I am good at role playing, sensual domination and CBT...is it a threAD?
if I mention details about myself like I am older than most providers here, have big tits, a good attitude and specialize in the guys who like a self confident mature provider with no issues or hang ups and I have good TCB, is that a threAD?
the answer is YES. >>BUT as I understand it, if I do not mention the donation for my time (which is on my profile) or my hours of availability ( always the same for me) or my incall location or phone number or email, then it is not an ad.
What makes it a ThreAD? is that a provider starts a topic that she likes to talk about and wants to see who else likes the same subject? Of course, I only want to talk and make threads about what I like, that makes sense. So, evidently I can talk about myself and my interests in this hobby in coed. I can bring up fetishes, interests and skills I have and see who salutes with the 3rd leg. Why does it piss off some men on here when women do this?
so gentleman, I ask you, what is your definition of a threAD? do you like them more than the threads by guys whining about threADs? do you think this sort of thread started by a woman should be allowed here or is it better to only see threads by the guys in coed? what topic is appropriate for a provider to start a new thread about and what is not cool and should be discouraged? I feel some grumpy bullies are trying to keep some women from participating if we are deemed ( by the old fat guys) too old, too fat, too whatever the trolls chose to bitch about. This behavior is preventing some girls from wanting to come and play in coed.
Look, if we can not make threads with topics we like and want to talk about without being accused of making a threAD, what are we supposed to talk about? Do you only want women here on ECCIE to place their ad in provider and weekend only and not say anything else in coed because it might be considered a threAD? Exactly where do u draw the line guys? what is the problem with women starting threads in coed about their areas of interest? do threADs piss you off? what topics are ok with you and what topics bug you? do you think that bullying older or bigger providers is a good thing? Do you really think only the young, skinny hot girls be allowed to post in coed without fear of being attacked? what is coed for if not a give and take discussion between the guys and gals about the hobby? ok, let the attacks begin on my threAD., here is your target.
From my experience depending on who's shit list your on anything you post or start is a threAD to them.
As said above, any time a whore clicks the New Thread button, it's a threAD...but that applies to all whores, not just the ones on my shit list.

Y'all shouldn't be allowed to post in any forums except the ad forums...
So, silly me for thinking the term 'coed' meant (according to Dictionary.com)
Coed:
[koh-ed, -ed]
noun
Older Use: a female student in a coeducational institution, especially in a college or university.
adjective
coeducational(def 1).
Older Use.of, relating to, or being a coed or coeds:
coed fads.
for or serving both men and women alike.

I am perplexed because Icky...errrr...Eccie has designated this as the 'Coed forum' and yet, a few 'members w/members' decry any female participation.

Personally, this forum/website used to be a mild form of entertainment - now, then it became a mental/emotional drain and a huge time-waster.

Should women be allowed to post here about hobby related topics or interests? Absolutely.

The sad truth is that women open themselves up to a lot of grief and shit by participating here...that fact won't change.
It is impossible to regulate nastiness and loathing. Here or in the RW.

If a woman wants to be visible and use coed as a subtle reminder of her presence - while following the guidelines of not posting availability/hours and $$, then so be it.

For those who are offended by letting the girls in their sacred space, there is always the men's lounge, right?

Anywho, carry on Sue (and ladies)and don't let the critics determine your validity.

Cheers
You could probably say any thread or post a lady does is an AD. I will see a post that reminds me I need to go see her. But don't tell the ECCIE gods that.

Sam
Eccie has designated this as the 'Coed forum' and yet, a few 'members w/members' decry any female participation.

That is not true... Many whore's posts are welcomed.....

Should women be allowed to post here about hobby related topics or interests? Absolutely.

The sad truth is that women open themselves up to a lot of grief and shit by participating here...that fact won't change.
It is impossible to regulate nastiness and loathing. Here or in the RW.

If a woman wants to be visible and use coed as a subtle reminder of her presence - while following the guidelines of not posting availability/hours and $$, then so be it.

The young, hot and desirable ones have no need to remind anyone of their presence.... It's the whores that are of little interest that catch the flack.... Your phones are not ringing for a reason..... Focus on that!

For those who are offended by letting the girls in their sacred space, there is always the men's lounge, right?

Anywho, carry on Sue (and ladies)and don't let the critics determine your validity. Originally Posted by Aphrodite
unfortunately for whores....critics make up the potential client base and her business (or lack there of as demonstrated here) defines her "validity"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sad little boy whispers... I bet your phone is ringing off the hook!!! NOT!
I like non-advertising threADs.
Aphrodite, it was nice to see your post here.

Whispy, why can't ignore posts in co-ed from people who you don't care for?

Do the Eccie managers want a different, more tolerant website to take over the Austin market because of Whisper's tantrums?
-Mr. Peabody
A wise man one here wrote once. You can do what ever you want on here till you can't.

Makes sense to me.
Is this post a ThreAD?
Ah laiks ta see pitchers o' titties an' wide-open pinck poosey. An' taint, too! Don't matter if'n it's shaved 'r wooly!
So, silly me for thinking the term 'coed' meant (according to Dictionary.com) Originally Posted by Aphrodite
I'm not answering the OPs question based on the forum names that the owners chose when they started this site, as you seem to be doing in two different cases.

My firm belief has always been that all we need here is for you whores to post an ad...we'll take care of the rest. Anything else y'all do other than that is just advertising.

The owners obviously feel differently, and they welcome your threADs...they also welcome all of our responses to your threADs, both supportive, and not. None of that changes my answer to the OPs question...
I enjoy Coed just because we get women's points of view on things. Guys who want them off Coed should just stay in Men's Lounge, which is sorta like Coed without the women, LOL.
I enjoy Coed just because we get women's points of view on things. Guys who want them off Coed should just stay in Men's Lounge, which is sorta like Coed without the women, LOL. Originally Posted by Hobby Horst

so let's talk about what makes a threAD?
If I start a topic and say I enjoy and offer pegging, ball worship, edging and adore uncut cocks as a personal favorite...is it a threAD?
if I start a thread to bring up what I enjoy and say I am good at role playing, sensual domination and CBT...is it a threAD?
if I mention details about myself like I am older than most providers here, have big tits, a good attitude and specialize in the guys who like a self confident mature provider with no issues or hang ups and I have good TCB, is that a threAD?
the answer is YES. >>BUT as I understand it, if I do not mention the donation for my time (which is on my profile) or my hours of availability ( always the same for me) or my incall location or phone number or email, then it is not an ad.
What makes it a ThreAD? is that a provider starts a topic that she likes to talk about and wants to see who else likes the same subject? Of course, I only want to talk and make threads about what I like, that makes sense. So, evidently I can talk about myself and my interests in this hobby in coed. I can bring up fetishes, interests and skills I have and see who salutes with the 3rd leg. Why does it piss off some men on here when women do this?
so gentleman, I ask you, what is your definition of a threAD? do you like them more than the threads by guys whining about threADs? do you think this sort of thread started by a woman should be allowed here or is it better to only see threads by the guys in coed? what topic is appropriate for a provider to start a new thread about and what is not cool and should be discouraged? I feel some grumpy bullies are trying to keep some women from participating if we are deemed ( by the old fat guys) too old, too fat, too whatever the trolls chose to bitch about. This behavior is preventing some girls from wanting to come and play in coed.
Look, if we can not make threads with topics we like and want to talk about without being accused of making a threAD, what are we supposed to talk about? Do you only want women here on ECCIE to place their ad in provider and weekend only and not say anything else in coed because it might be considered a threAD? Exactly where do u draw the line guys? what is the problem with women starting threads in coed about their areas of interest? do threADs piss you off? what topics are ok with you and what topics bug you? do you think that bullying older or bigger providers is a good thing? Do you really think only the young, skinny hot girls be allowed to post in coed without fear of being attacked? what is coed for if not a give and take discussion between the guys and gals about the hobby? ok, let the attacks begin on my threAD., here is your target. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Fucking guys up the ass… we get it! You do that. You like it! As do some guys! A desperate ThreAD. That’s all you post about. Nothing new here.

1-12-17
curious about the backside? come to the darkside, we have cookies
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1943458&highlight=

1-27-17
let's raise the bar for your kinkiest experience
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1957954&highlight=

3-2-17
curious about the backside? come to the darkside, we have cookies
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1991021&highlight=

4-4-17
Strap Om Gang Bang
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2022661&highlight=

6-15-17
Forbidden Zone
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2090266&highlight=

Does this one look familiar?It should you posted it! You got all your answers as did the rest of us.

11-29-15
ThreADS?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1565263&highlight=

Question threADs?

so any topic I make is deemed a threAD by some. what constitutes a threAD? I think if we make topics for group discussion about hobbying in coed that others discuss and participate in then it is not an ad but a topic to talk about as a community. Please define for me, what makes a post an ad? Is this an ad? How can this be an ad if I am not soliciting business from it? I do not work Sunday? I am not booking now, I have not mentioned my sexual specialties, nor hours, location? Is my mere presence in coed at all an ad? I often make topics we can all discuss and it is not an ad to ask this gang questions to open discussions in coed. Again while quite legal here, to me a ThreAD would be a thinly disguised thread posted to simply advertise service and not something like this which is posted to engage in conversations and maybe learn something or spread info to new folks. as we know threADs are legal here but THIS IS NOT ONE. what defines a ThreADS for you? do they even bug u in the first place? Lately it seems that no women are allowed to post in coed because a small handful of control freaks do not want older or bbw or anyone not on the approved list of acceptable providers to post in coed. Even if you guys do not want to see me as a client, I'll bet most of you are not bugged by topics that create a group discussion. I bet most of you want more women to participate and contribute to coed even if they are not on your menu. Austin coed has become just about 5-6 guys duking it out with zero women in here because of the toxic environment. So, is that what the bulk of us want in coed, just 6 guys arguing about god knows what any more?
A simple proposal, let's get back to coed as a place for both sexes to hang out and talk and have fun. Recently, the continual meltdowns and spamming of coed makes it unusable and not fun for any one, male or female. so guys how bugged are you by threADS? by BBWs participating in coed? by women who are not on your menu making topics? can u scroll past posts that do not interest you or are u one of the ones who need to poopoo on everyone who is not on the cool kids list? what is YOUR take on the mess that is coed lately? let's actually talk about issues that matter and not just wade thru the BS that coed has become.

Like Forest Gumps mamma use to say "desperate is as desperate does!"