TS prviders taboo

Seems there are alot of ts providers placing ads, but very few reviews. I wonder what the percentage is of hobbyists that see ts vs female. Seems the market is way bigger than we see on the boards. I know there are plenty of super hot ts's placing ads. Any guesses?
Seems there are alot of ts providers placing ads, but very few reviews. I wonder what the percentage is of hobbyists that see ts vs female. Seems the market is way bigger than we see on the boards. I know there are plenty of super hot ts's placing ads. Any guesses? Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Well I can only speak for myself but i doubt i am alone on this. I am not going near anything that was once a guy.
I'll tell you that some of these hot Tranny's phones are ringing off the hook. Huge market.
It's only been in the last couple of years that I've realized how many of my "straight" clients have been with a tranny or had a guy suck their cock.

It's all over the place.

VERY popular with the men. They just don't ever talk about it.

Well, not much!
Going back to the verbal humilation thread of a few days ago...being taunted and teased in this area..is one of my favs...and whenever I request it be incorporated into a scene...I get the same anecdotal feedback from the domme and/or provider....It's hugely popular...both in fantasy and in actuality.
There are currently 102 ads for female providers on ErosHouston.Com and 31 ads for transexual providers. Based on those numbers, that means approximately 30% of the sexual activity among providers is men seeing transexuals.

This board certainly doesn't reflect those numbers by the number of reviews posted on TS providers.

On another review site (probably the biggest), the ratio between female provider reviews compared to TS provider reviews, so far this month, is 1,701 female to 50 transexual. This works out to about 3% of all reviews being TS versus 97% female.

So, if we compare the amount of TS activity (30%) to the amount of reviews (3%), it means that guys are ten times more likely to review a female session compared to a TS session.

I think there is a lot homophobia in the hobbiest world. Also, I think a lot of guys are concerned that female providers will not see them if they know they see TS providers.
Also, I think a lot of guys are concerned that female providers will not see them if they know they see TS providers. Originally Posted by joe bloe
This would be my guess for the main reason.
Well I can only speak for myself but i doubt i am alone on this. I am not going near anything that was once a guy. Originally Posted by acp5762
Almost all (99%) of TS providers are "pre-op" which means they still have all their equipment. I think most men still consider them to be guys. The question is: is she a chick with a dick or a guy with boobs.

Most TS providers that get gender reassignment surgery get out of the provider business. I don't think there's much demand for post op transexuals in the hobby. If a guy want's pussy, why not get the real thing.
Humans are fascinated by unusual things. Hence the attraction to carnivals, museums, circus, magic acts, etc. A tranny is both unusual and fascinating at the same time with the added bonus of being fascinating and unusual in a sexual venu. So it's no wonder that a young, pretty tranny stays busy.
There are currently 102 ads for female providers on ErosHouston.Com and 31 ads for transexual providers. Based on those numbers, that means approximately 30% of the sexual activity among providers is men seeing transexuals. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Actually, your "research" reflects that 23.3% of the advertising in a single limited forum involves transsexuals seeking (most likely) male clients.

Let me guess . . . you're a Republican pollster, right?
Actually, your "research" reflects that 23.3% of the advertising in a single limited forum involves transsexuals seeking (most likely) male clients.

Let me guess . . . you're a Republican pollster, right? Originally Posted by lizardking
Thirty percent of 102 is 30.6; that rounds off to 31. I never called it "research". I'm not a pollster but I can do basic math, and I stayed at Holiday Inn last night.

Why bring politics into the discussion? For the record, I'm Libertarian.

I realize the post is anecdotal. It's not intended to be scientific. I didn't think I was going to be peer reviewed.
FYI, 102 (female ads) + 31 (tranny ads) = 133 (total ads). (These numbers are strictly based on your statements; I have not checked the ads myself.)

31/133=23.3% (representing the he/she percentage of total ads)

That's pretty much "basic math" in my book, and it is an objective quantitative analysis. My real quarrel would be with the subjective leap to an assumption that ads are in any way reliably predictive of actual activity.

The Republican pollster comment was intended to bring some levity and life to these dry statistics.
Hey, Joe Bloe and Lizzardking, I say Fuck all the boring stats and let's get back to the main topic which, in and of itself is pretty damned interesting!
My real quarrel would be with the subjective leap to an assumption that ads are in any way reliably predictive of actual activity. Originally Posted by lizardking
Your misgivings about the assumption that the amount of ads is proportional to the types of sexual activity are well-founded.

My own sense is that female providers have a lot of regulars and therefore do not have to advertise as often. They also seem to advertise in a lot more places than just Eros - like ECCIE, BackPage, etc.

On the other hand, TS providers may have to advertise more frequently. It is no secret that gay and bisexual men tend to be highly promiscuous. So return business may be much smaller.

In any event, even though I strongly believe that the male hobbyist population is considerably more promiscuous on average than the non-hobbyist population, I doubt very much doubt that 23% of the male hobbyist population patronizes transsexuals.
The only thing that separates TS providers and reg providers(Besides having a pp) is that Greek is always on the menu.