Pregnant Providers???

Currently, getting back into the biz and I am 16 weeks pregnant. Haven't started lactating yet but know I will be. Very curious as to what interests men in pregnant providers???If they are interested???
I like pregnant providers the lactating thing is really wild
Love being pregnant too. Just thought got one life to live, why not play naughty while I'm in this horny time.
I'm surprised it's basically a 50/50 split (18 votes to 19 votes at the moment). I would have actually expected the outcome to be somewhat lopsided.

I, for one, love the aspect of pregnancy and sex. I'm just not fond of the 18 year committment that comes along with it.
I've rolled into this situation two times over the years...and we've turned it into a bdsm/scenario both times. I'm not sure why but it just turns me the heck on..
I use to be owned by a fella whom like to bound,whip, and flog me that kinda stuff. I was his HDH when he desired to be entertained. My preference is sub or a mistress whom inflicts whipping pleasure as well.
Sex when you're pregnant is very intense. Not sure why it's such a time of wanting to fornicate and do God knows what in bed.

Although there are sites that have pregnant women being abused in different types of play, it would seem to be to be rather dangerous for the fetus. Guess it would depend on where, etc.

The thought of sex while pregnant sounds great. Not so much bdsm play. Different strokes and all!!!

Congrats on your pregnancy! Men LOVE lactating women and pregnant ones, too!!!

(That's been my experience!)

Good luck,
Elisabeth
Got one of the best BBBJ from a pregnant provider. She was so good that she was able to get one huge load and I was done. I'm MSOG so that was a rare.
Got one of the best BBBJ from a pregnant provider. She was so good that she was able to get one huge load and I was done. I'm MSOG so that was a rare. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Damn! That's unheard of with you! x
Preg is incredibly sexy. Seen one provider who was in this lovely state months ago and that was my first time with a preg woman since my wife was 8 years ago and it brought back very hot memories. Sadly it was shortly thereafter her sex drive plummeted that eventually sent me down this path.
Lactating is definitely interesting too and wouldn't mind experiencing that again. There was one time before she had healed from the C section that she rewarded me with a BJ and I talked her into some Russian and the milk let down, and I played with her nipples, squirting it on my cock and she finished me with a HJ lubricated by the warm sticky goodness till I made her funbags stickier and messier. (and she being 4'11" and 40DD naturally was a sight to see full of milk)
Two different experiences, but love them both. Pregnant women are so incredibly sexy. There genitals take on incredible size and glow, and my experience has been that they got off easier.

However, my all time favorite fetish is the post-partum lactating woman, and when the O in in cowgirl position, and they start leaking all over you. Nearly throw a rod every time. Come one, come all, I am here for you.
I think pregnant providers are very sexy they have that glow and some man think is a different experience xoxo
Two different experiences, but love them both. Pregnant women are so incredibly sexy. There genitals take on incredible size and glow, and my experience has been that they got off easier.

However, my all time favorite fetish is the post-partum lactating woman, and when the O in in cowgirl position, and they start leaking all over you. Nearly throw a rod every time. Come one, come all, I am here for you. Originally Posted by samsdew
I agree Sam, no substitute for breast milk and working the magic on and engorged glowing pussy!
I love being a preggo provider! No milk yet but huge boobs!