Strapon Party

I posted Thread locally (Dallas) but thought more interest, and feedback might be generated here, and I might catch any Providers travelling to the area ...

I am looking to host 10-15 ladies, all with their favorite strapons, and all aimed at pounding my ass and mouth for 5-10 minutes each. When they finish, they can leave, or sit back and watch, enjoy themselves and/or play with a new friend or two ... and I'd need a Provider to help me coordinate this party.

If in, or travelling to, the Dallas area and you are interested ... send me a PM.
I, of course, am not a provider, but would like to hear about it perhaps after the fact.
As a side note: I see something that sparks my interest here in another realm and the location says USA, WTF?
If you manage to pull that off, please brother let me know how you did it. I would love to have that scenario. I can barely even finds vids of something that epic.
I'm not in Dallas, but that sounds right up my alley. I found a
video that depicts a scaled-down version of what you're looking for. 10-15 girls are gonna wear your ass OUT! I'd love to hear how it goes ;-)

(Rani - Although the link is provocative, the linked images are just not allowed on ECCIE. deleted. ew)
Sounds like a great idea.....but you might want to offer up more of an incentive instead of "pound my ass" and then hopefully indulge in some of your lesbian fantasies.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love all that too....but you mght need a bigger motivator for the ladies.

You can try checking out ClubFem but the women there will make you work for it.
Are you paying them their hourly rate?

It definitely sounds epic. Good luck!
Sounds fun!
am in hookem i sent you a reply
Sounds like a fun party....that little fantasy is now added to my "bucket list"....I've often thought about doing that with maybe 3-4 ladies...but 15! Good luck! Hope you get a good response...looking forward to reading about how it all turned out!
Sounds like a fun party....that little fantasy is now added to my "bucket list"....I've often thought about doing that with maybe 3-4 ladies...but 15! Good luck! Hope you get a good response...looking forward to reading about how it all turned out! Originally Posted by Zhivago52

Well ... ain't gonna work with that many ladies so I am scaling down to just meeting with 3-4 at one time, like yourself, and just having an evening of fun!
strap on parties and bukkake parties need to be kept at a sensible size or things can get out of control quickly. Good you are downsiziing
Sounds fun to me!
Too bad I am in Corpus Christi because that would be fantasy come true for me!!I am sad it in Dallas!