A Very Special Thank You to All of YOU Here!!!

I have been thinking this for the past few weeks and wanted to finally present my thoughts to the people who read and participate in this forum.

I just love it here and the people here are just some of the most remarkable folks that I've run across. And for that, I thank you sincerely.

When this forum was created, it was the hope of the owners, PPE and myself to create a safe haven where people could literally discuss anything concerning activities that well, people might not normally feel comfortable sharing. Some truly believed that this forum wouldn't fly.

I KNEW, and so did PPE, that this forum would actually be of a sincere benefit to others who might believe that their "kink" or particular fantasies or desires were so far out there that it would be almost impossible for people to be accepting of those type of needs.

Well ... this forum has proven beyond a doubt that very few topics that some of us have written about are things that others haven't considered. And also, the people who participate in this forum has positively shown that groups of people can get together and discuss wild stuff with divergent outlooks and get along beautifully while doing so.

With that ... once again I would like to say thank you! And I hope that this forum continues to grow!!! It's great to have KohanaKoa here as a wonderful addition to this group as well. He's a great guy! (Although let's face it, this forum needs minimum moderating and that doesn't surprise either of us a bit!)

So that is pretty much what I wanted to share! I'm looking forward to seeing more growth within this forum with more topics that will cause others to want to chime in and start to participate here as well! We have such possibilities in this realm of ours, don't we?

My best to you all,
Elisabeth
Wow Thanks Elisabeth for helping make this AR happen! Even if I have not been brave enough to try much I am still looking and thinking. Oddly enough the more I look the less odd I feel and the more 'normal' I feel in such that to try something really kinky needs to be more and more wild just to count as kinky.
You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you, EW !
while i don't post a lot in this forum .... i do find it VERY interesting !
thank you for helping to create this special place
Elisabeth, I think we should be thanking you for bringing us this forum.
Thank you Elizabeth The Kind
EW you have always been a wonderful person, the forum is AWESOME! Not only has it helped ppl out of their shells but has allowed us ladies to talk about more freely the kinky side of things we enjoy and think about!!

You Rock!

I find full acceptance here ... If some of us wanted just the every day stuff, we'd go home to our SO's!!

Let's continue to explore another realm!
But you have it all wrong, folks! I was just asked to moderate in the beginning. It was noble thoughts of the owners that made this forum happen!

They're wonderful people and they are the ones to thank!!!

I just wanted to thank all of YOU who have made this forum so successful!!!

Now ... I simply must go get a nun's outfit!!!

Elisabeth
EW you have always been a wonderful person, the forum is AWESOME! Not only has it helped ppl out of their shells but has allowed us ladies to talk about more freely the kinky side of things we enjoy and think about!!

You Rock!

I find full acceptance here ... If some of us wanted just the every day stuff, we'd go home to our SO's!!

Let's continue to explore another realm! Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
THT,

That avator is just wonderful!!! Yes. This is sincerely just a great forum. Completely. And you made a great point is that this forum has really helped some people (I see it more with the men, actually) to realize that others do have similar thoughts, even though they may not follow the more general mores of our society. And maybe not as well!

But the intent of this forum IS acceptance. You're right on the mark!

Elisabeth
Thank you PPE, owners, and you EW!!

Butt (pun intended) THANK YOU MOST OF ALL....to all the people that are not afraid to post in here....I know I don't post much but when I do i get alot of feedback from clients that didn't know I was into what every the topic may be.....

This forum is awesome

Thanks again...

And I miss you PPE muah*
quote---And I miss you PPE muah*

ditto!
Now ... I simply must go get a nun's outfit!!!

Elisabeth [/quote]

Just returned from that task, The Convent of The Twisted Sisters will have a new novice take vows next week and I have offered my assistance.

Also returned with a Spartan 300 helmet. A provider told me I look like one of King Leonidas's commanders in the 300 and sent me this link. Wada you think? LMFAO

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/300/imag...itle/300-photo The possibilities seem endless. Now to the trift store for some red cloth and a broach to hold the "robe" together.

BTW thank you to all that post here,, I have learned much and the bucket list grows...............
Ms. Wispers, Thank you for moderating this board!
We all have a little freak in us, some are just a little bit shy.................
This forum has given many a comfort zone to let their freak out.

Alpine
Dear Goddess, Mistress of us all.... You are an inspiration to me as so many others. I so appreciate all the work that went into creating this forum. I know you and PPE had to work hard to convince the Owners that this was a good idea. So glad that you stuck to your floggers.

I know I lurked for a long time, but glad you made this happen, and Koahana Koaha for taking over the reigns.

Hope to meet some of you soon, and expand my knowledge and definition of Fetish.

PPE will be missed. He was a feak, and we liked that.

Fetish