Excellent Adventure at The Convent

I believe Wicked started us off with her wonderful story on uninhibited MFM, high on the bucket list for me. Victoria recently posted a wonderful account. The following occurred yesterday and I thought you might enjoy. I did post a review but this is reworked for Another Realm, all events were as depicted. Two of my favorite ladies.

X and I have been crossing off bucket list items (mine and her's) for some time. I told her about the Nun experience L arranged for me on my birthday, not only did she dress the part she made the Red Room into a 16th century convent, The Convent of the Twisted Sisters. X was interested in it all, the cross, chains, everything, especially the Violet Wand. So plans were made and a date was set. I picked up a very clever nun's habit from the thrift store and party warehouse. L wanted to give her the head dress as she "took her vows"

I picked X up at her incall, L is very close. L had everything ready for us, of course she had her hot tea and chilled wine. We sat and talked for awhile then L took X on a tour of the Red Room , this is important for first time visitors even an experienced woman like X was a little intimidated at first after all it is an S&M chamber. Then we changed into costume (L was in full costume waiting at the door). X put the dress and and she put on black thighs and black very high heels and a couple of crosses. WOW. L had a little ceremony welcoming X to the Convent of the Twisted Sisters and gave the head dress to her and named her Sister Anne of the Glorious Ass (look at her and you will understand).

They started and alternating BBBJ on me. Man that was hot. L said she wanted to lick my ass so she had me lay across the bed and started a very wet probing ass licking, X moved to my face and lifted her dress to revival her already engorged clit. I sucked her clit and L licked my ass until all three of us were wobbly. L moved me to her cross and started to lick my ass as X started on a BBBJ.

Next came out the Violet Wand, if you not familiar with it, it is a transducer that reduces wall current to a safe level, it has a foot control and a lot of attachments. My favorite is a small wand that she holds in her hand. It makes her body conduct a small charge so you get a tingle and a little spark. X was on the cross and L started to work on her, first arms and legs, then the body, on to nipples (X's gasp was priceless) and of course the clit. WOW I was watching and will long remember the spark on her clit. X was loving it and must have said awesome a dozen times. Then L got on the cross and gave X a lesson, she is a quick learner and L was a very happy woman. I enjoyed watching and I noticed I had so much precum (much more fluid than I produce at O) I had to go to the bathroom to clean up.

By this time the costumes were long gone, so I was in the room with two beautiful naked ladies with thigh highs and heels. Merry Christmas to me! The I became the center of attention. L had me lay on my back and started a prostrate massage as X administered the BBBJ. Then X inserted a special prostrate toy and began to play with me. L mounted my CG and went to town I had a very big O.

After that we all stood (barley) and L prepared some more toys. She start to lick X's kitty with X standing and she kneeling and finish her up on the side of the bed. The we started in MISH with me inside X and soon L was in me with a feeldoe. Yes the classic man in the middle. X didn't have much of a view of the mirror so we switched to doggie, Sister Anne of the Glorious Ass, YES now we could all see ourselves in the mirror, WOW seeing L grind me and me grind X. X said could feel each trust L made. L mantled position and X went to a BBBJ that soon became face fucking. It was fucking awesome, my knees were trembling and my head was spinning, total body shaking O.

We cleaned up and had some tea. Until the next visit to The Convent of the Twisted Sisters..............
Naughty, naughty boy. I can't believe you didn't deserve a ruler across the knuckles for that!