Address: 711 1/2 Don Diego CT
Santa Fe
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: BBBJ, FUMA, HJ, FBSM, HE
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes negotiated, 60 minutes actual
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, off shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, thin, long dark hair. Athletic body - not scrawny. Flat stomach, in good shape. 34C. Pretty face in a mask.
Recommendation: Yes
MrMRG:

I checked on the web and there is a message that Zen Massage/Qian's Day Spa is "Temporarily Closed." This is confusing because when I was out and about with the S.O. today at a nearby salad place, the "OPEN" light on their sign was lit and there do appear to be Sunday business hours (assuming they're not closed).

Can you - - or anyone - - tell me whether or not you think they're still open as their sign implies or if they've been closed for some reason as the web is reporting?
They are open. Was just there the other day. It's probably an issue with them not knowing they have a google listing. It's a different crew/name now.
No Janie? Anyone worth seeing?
They are def open - the new name is "relaxation station". Janie is still there - go say "hi"!
Sucks I went in kept asking for her and one lady kept saying “yes” didn’t quite fit the description but I went for it. Later found out her name was coco also barely speaks English and Janie finally texted back she wasn’t working. Still had a good time but maybe next time I’ll catch her
Hey Sweetab77 - Report on CoCo? Help a monger out!