Does your groin tingle when you are horny?

Whenever I am really in the mood, I get a feeling in my groin that is hard to describe. It is sort of an aching, tingling, something. No, no burning sensation. Anyone else get physical "a longing in their loins"?
Well, I know when I am seeing my ATF and she starts...

But to answer the question, yes, I do get a tingle however I think, in my case, it is more mental that a physical manifestation. I know when my ATF starts talking to me and she is in the mood then it is a lot of fun having that tingle!

Of course, when things move from the mental to physical what you described is what I feel when things are about to pop...

Speaking of which, I think I need to make a call...
I know my Vagina has a sensation for sure!

It's almost like a ache. Yes....a little painful. You certainly can't ignore it!
If I don't have some help.....then I have to Go In and Take Care of Business Myself!

I do Love my vagina.

~Kelly TNT
I do Love my vagina. Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
We all love your vagina.
Awe....there's the love!

I do agree with you...
That feeling is hard to describe. But, yes...I get it too.

~Kelly TNT
When your brain is aroused your body released a powerful hormone called oxytocin, witch causes the tingle as well as hypersensitivity in the genitals.

The most powerful sex organ is the mind.

It's almost like a ache. Yes....a little painful. You certainly can't ignore it!
If I don't have some help.....then I have to Go In and Take Care of Business Myself!

I do Love my vagina.

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
I'm with you Kelly.

I also LOVE YOUR VAGINA!!!

I need to stop by and show it how much I love it..

Stang
No never get a tingle but I sure do get a case of aching balls if I don't get off for a while. There was one lady in particular I saw ,not P4P ,that teased me all night before finally giving it up. I guess you could say they were aching with anticipation.
Mine does.... It tingles now. NO doubt... who likes to watch women play with dildos...?
Or better yet, help.
Along with the tingle in my groin my brain gets crazy. All I want to do is spend money on someone. So I wait a day to come back down and then make an appointment. I guess the golden years does that to a body.

I do Love my vagina.

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
And what a nice one it is!
I tingle... okay, I lie. I THROB!

Whenever my little kitty needs some stroking I get this throbbing in my vagina that is impossible to ignore. I can't tell you how many times I've woken up feverishly rubbing my clit!!

I love my B.O.B. but usually he just won't do. I can come over and over with my handy friend, but I'm never satisfied till I get some dick.

I guess the kitty just knows what it needs. *lol*

~Bella