MISS VICTORIA LANE NON SMOKING STUDIO

Hello ladies and gents. I know I have been putting it my weekly ad, but I wanted to get the word out to as many as I could. It was bothering clients and gentlemen that came to see me that I smoked inside my in call studio.

At first I couldn't understand this, but then I realized it's the same reason us ladies don't wear perfume.

The gentlemen don't want to go home to significant others smelling like smoke, especially now, since he can't say "o I stopped at the bar on the way home from work" etc since it is illegal to smoke in bars or restaurants.

So, some of you may care, some may not, but I no longer smoke inside my studio. And I am also trying to quit as well. Thanks for listening.

Miss Victoria Lane
  • XY
  • 03-18-2014, 01:18 PM
Hello ladies and gents. I know I have been putting it my weekly ad, but I wanted to get the word out to as many as I could. It was bothering clients and gentlemen that came to see me that I smoked inside my in call studio.

At first I couldn't understand this, but then I realized it's the same reason us ladies don't wear perfume.

The gentlemen don't want to go home to significant others smelling like smoke, especially now, since he can't say "o I stopped at the bar on the way home from work" etc since it is illegal to smoke in bars or restaurants.

So, some of you may care, some may not, but I no longer smoke inside my studio. And I am also trying to quit as well. Thanks for listening.

Miss Victoria Lane Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
Nice ThreAD!
I smoke so I wouldn't care but it shows pure class of a provider to go out of her way and inconvenience herself for a client.

Hooah!

Well, that is only part of the reason that guys cared. I have no SO to worry about , but I still can't stand smokey incalls or smokey women or smokey DFK. Basically, it's disgusting to many nonsmokers.

As GY6 said, It's a classy move.

What you said though is a better move. Keep working on quitting. The length and quality of your life will be much improved.
good luck with the stopping smoking, I have never smoked before, but have plenty of friends that do and have tried, very hard to.
What has worked for me is the ecigs. I get the fill able ones with the oils. It ends up being cheaper and lasts a lot longer than the disposable ones. A bottle of the oil for the ecig is $13 and free shipping. One bottle lasts me pretty much a month and that is with smoking it a lot. They have all different flavors of oils. The one I have been trying lately is a vanilla caramel which actually tastes good and if I am in an enclosed room, it will have a slight vanilla caramel smell. Not strong smell at all. You can also choose the amount of nicotine in the oils. I am almost down to no nicotine. Finding at that level when I do break down and smoke a regular cigarette that I am getting that head rush you get from not smoking. I would post the website I use for that stuff but I do not know if that is against rules or not. In the end it is almost like smoking a hooka.

I agree with others that it is a classy thing to do.
Hello ladies and gents. I know I have been putting it my weekly ad, but I wanted to get the word out to as many as I could.
Doesn't this belong in The Weekend Lineup or Provider Ads sections??
Should it be moved??
im gonna start smoking cigs
Doesn't this belong in The Weekend Lineup or Provider Ads sections??
Should it be moved?? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Since it is not a weekend or weekly lineup, then no Paul it would not. Its not an advertisement. It is a discussion. So this is where it belongs
Thank you tho for your support?
Miss Victoria Lane
im gonna start smoking cigs Originally Posted by JONBALLS
There are much worse things you can pick up as a habit, but it's a hard one to kick.
I hang out with enough smokers that it never bothered me. I dont smoke the cigs, but love the 420, and even though it smells different it never gets mentioned.

However, good luck with the quitting. I've known some people that kick it fast and others that are going through hell to get off the cancer sticks.

I need to see if i can visit you one of these days. never had my opportunity before your absence. hmmm
Thanks you everyone for your support and ideas.
Never had the pleasure of meeting you, but good luck quitting just the same. In the long run it'll make you feel better.
What has worked for me is the ecigs. I get the fill able ones with the oils. It ends up being cheaper and lasts a lot longer than the disposable ones. A bottle of the oil for the ecig is $13 and free shipping. One bottle lasts me pretty much a month and that is with smoking it a lot. They have all different flavors of oils. The one I have been trying lately is a vanilla caramel which actually tastes good and if I am in an enclosed room, it will have a slight vanilla caramel smell. Not strong smell at all. You can also choose the amount of nicotine in the oils. I am almost down to no nicotine. Finding at that level when I do break down and smoke a regular cigarette that I am getting that head rush you get from not smoking. I would post the website I use for that stuff but I do not know if that is against rules or not. In the end it is almost like smoking a hooka.

I agree with others that it is a classy thing to do. Originally Posted by tsmtogo

Will you PM me the website? I am also not sure if its against the rules to post. Thanks for you suggestion and help.