Good lord, how many "top providers" lists do we need???

Not to be a dick, but there are currently 5(!!!) versions of "who are your favorite provider" threads... on the front freaking page! Hell, a few of them have literally zero variation of what they ask.

I'm normally an "if you don't like it, don't open it" kind of guy when it comes to threads, but really???

And for the record, I'm not upset, just more in confused disbelief.
Who is on YOUR top 5, Bizzer?!

I was just thinking the same thing.
Dannie, I'm an ADD kid. I just fuck whoever is in front of me. Or above me. Or below me.
  • zelly
  • 01-03-2011, 05:51 PM
I'm putting my list in here since I haven't replied to any of the other threads. These are the ones I'd like to see at some point:

princess laeya
Alecia
Sexy Jazzy
Jordyn
Analisa
Dannie (for the strap-on play)
I'm putting my list in here since I haven't replied to any of the other threads. These are the ones I'd like to see at some point:

princess laeya
Alecia
Sexy Jazzy
Jordyn
Analisa
Dannie (for the strap-on play) Originally Posted by zelly
Zelly, just for that, if we ever meet I'm making you eat mashed potatoes off the bottom of my sneakers
Surprisingly I received only one reply to my (Bestest Calfs) thread
Plus in Celebration of THE BUBBA could we discuss hooker pricing structures?

All discussions opinions and suggestions should be kept at three words or less, My apologies BIZ, (Ijusta simple hijacker) see three words.
  • zelly
  • 01-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Zelly, just for that, if we ever meet I'm making you eat mashed potatoes off the bottom of my sneakers Originally Posted by TheBizzer
Eww, sneakers! Make 'em boots and I won't mind.
Well if the top five of whatever best would be more creative....it would be better.

You know I haven't seen a top five red head provider yet...just saying.
Do we have five redheads?

Sorry Biz, hope you don't mind a little innocent hijack. Not much else going on anyhow

Now get out those steel-toed boots and whip up a batch of 'taters, Bizzer. Ol' zelly boy has some lickin' to do and Mama D wants pics.

All discussions opinions and suggestions should be kept at three words or less, My apologies BIZ, (Ijusta simple hijacker) see three words. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Thats why I said it would be interesting, I think we don't have five red heads in Dallas....lol.

They keep dying their hair back to whatever color they had it before.

Sorry for the hi-jack please don't me.
Thats why I said it would be interesting, I think we don't have five red heads in Dallas....lol.

They keep dying their hair back to whatever color they had it before.

Sorry for the hi-jack please don't me. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Don't what you? Dammit, now I want to do it, whatever it is

As for the hijack, you girls take it wherever you want to. You know what? I kind of want to get oiled up and wrestle both of you at the same time. Discuss.
Since we are hijacking, what happened to the 'Like' button?
  • zelly
  • 01-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Yay, five-star thread, this one is totally sticky worthy.
You know what? I kind of want to get oiled up and wrestle both of you at the same time. Discuss. Originally Posted by TheBizzer

Is it that grape seed oil bullshit? 'Cause if it is, I'm not wrestling. Have you ever smelled that stuff? Yeck! Don't even get me started on how hard it is to get the stench out. I ruined a perfectly good fuck blanket, trying to be all "GSO2". Bullshit!

WHO STOLE THE LIKE BUTTON?!